What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

I had the chance to throw it around for a while, well yeah it`s defenitly one of my top performers aswell, love it! Reminds me of my Edolass, both play (very) light yet stable and spin forever. I like the purple/gold combo aswell, no credits to me though, it was the last colour avaliable :wink:

1 Like

These bad boys are blowing me away. Don’t sleep on the Zipline/Unspoken Honey Badgers when they hit the BST!

12 Likes

dude, that’s sick!!!

awesome dude right there.

kgb

3 Likes

Great post @twitch77. It shows how awesome this community is. Because of my other hobbies I`m involved in some different communities aswell (wristwatches and fitness) where I see a lot of drama, hate, snobbery, backstabbing etc. Since I got back into throwing I hesitated about joining this forum because of my experience in the other communities. Well I was pleasantly surprised when I joined, most of what I see is positive, encouraging and people willing to help/advise. Massive shout out to @ryanmcg!

8 Likes

It sure is!

3 Likes

How does it play?

1 Like

I took it for a test spin and all I can say is that you were spot on! Crazy good it is indeed.

2 Likes

thats a perfect match with the string!

2 Likes

Put a half spec in it. If you leave it stock it’s really hard to do moons.

2 Likes

I can’t do moons anyway! Lol.

2 Likes

That’s how I’ve been running mine and it slays.

Sometimes I pitch it with too much intent. She comes back hot and heavy so be nice to your fingers. IMHU.

1 Like

If you leave it stock it is a nice middle ground of un//responsive. It still tug returns but you have enough wiggle room to do multiple bearing wraps.

1 Like

It really is! I was looking thorough all my strings and this one stood out. Sad part is I can’t remember where it came from. Lol! I think it maybe Zipline.

5 Likes

Might be Zipline Deep Purple Smoothies?

Looks similar…but also not! lol

11 Likes

Very zippy and light,very stable. Also love how it grinds and pull starts with the spikes area a joy.

2 Likes

Just received this in mail I saw it a year ago and the person never sold it so i decided to buy it. I love it leviathan 6 turning point although Ive searched all over the net for this type and color i cant find it.

22 Likes

@ryanmcg is the man!!!

Like THE man!!!

Way to go consigliere! You rocked the green planet!

4 Likes

I got an amazing 1:1 Chief that was custom anodized by @England1414.

29 Likes

I really like that chief! @England1414 did great!

7 Likes

I went a little nuts in the last couple months, and now with being shut in I’m doing some more gathering. Let’s see, A beautiful Mantra Dahlia, Duncan Metal Drifter XL, YYF Arrow, Responsive DV888, Responsive Replay, a nice Dark Magic II, and an iYoYo Passion. I still have a few things on the way (Edge Monster, Shutter Wide Angle, “Pack Man” Delrin Gamer, and a Kui). At least I’m not too bored.

17 Likes