What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

IMG_20190316_141828

Airetic strings finally came in :crazy_face:
String burn? What’s dat??

14 Likes

I don’t think a picture is really necessary because most of you are probably familiar enough to not need one. I’ve recently been wanting to move from casual play to the competition scene so I ditched my cheap green strings I got off amazon from some magic shop, you know the one, and I got a 10 pack of yellow kitty fats and I have to say I’m a convert. Gonna order a box.

4 Likes

I think this photo (not taken by me, BTW) truly captures the lustrous purple finish of the VTWO:

17 Likes

Wow. That looks gorgeous.

1 Like

I got some super sweet @DocPop gear! Pins, stickers, sketch book, Icarus and Strings! STOKED!

21 Likes

New Yoyo at ast Coast Masters

5 Likes

My girlfriend won a begleri set off of Instagram, the private reserve in Jokers wild, so I’ve been messing around with them. Seem fun and something I can do in the car or just anywhere like class or something.

6 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, we got em

23 Likes

Oooh shiny…that is quite a design. Let us know how well they perform.

4 Likes

Beautiful!!!

5 Likes

What are those?

2 Likes

its a fools gold avalanche.

5 Likes

How do I make a link to threads? This is my yo-yo: Moose. So the Victorian Moose :smiley:. I have a thread that I’m about to update

1 Like

The moose has been spotted!!!

2 Likes

The wild Moose in Mother Nature goes about its peaceful life. imagine Australian accent

12 Likes

Wouldn’t a Canadian accent make more sense?

7 Likes

Oh crap you right :exploding_head:

4 Likes

A little backed up from the past week, but here are my lastest pick-ups!!! (Sagen Hatrick is a file photo, since I forgot to snap a pic of mine)

!

14 Likes

Congrats on your throw @Marm. Very cool

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words my friend

3 Likes