What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Just got a G2 Reaper Proto 7 in a fat deal from @fatguysnacks247.

17 Likes

Reaper is one of my favorites. Its such a great yoyo.

4 Likes

nice pic bro, damn that looks sharp

3 Likes

I’ve only thrown it a few times so far, but it sure feels great. I can’t wait to play it some more later tonight.

4 Likes

Oh! Very cool pic! And super cool pick up!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Supplies. Some for the string fling.

Oh. And a new DL as some Sith bugger snatched mine at theatre.

13 Likes

@zslane @MoonageMin another member of the #VTWOCLUB aha :raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

Nice splash on that vtwo. I have the same one but it doesn’t look as good.

11 Likes

The Exit 8 has really blown me away. Duncan slayed it with this one. A lot of power packed into an slightly undersized package.

10 Likes

Ive got to buy some thread for the string fling, ive got enough to make maybe 20 to 30 but I need to make some to give away at my yoyo club tomorrow. but hopefully I can get some next week

3 Likes

So did the VTWO live up to your expectations?

Must admit it is GOAT… for wrecking TVs :rofl:

6 Likes

hey, if that’s the threshold for GOAT, then my kiddo can make any throw fall into that category…

3 Likes

Mail day! got my Antidote!

23 Likes

Woooooo! Lovin that pink!

4 Likes

ikr!! this thing is beast at finger spins.

4 Likes

Got my One Drop mystery box in today.

Rev 1 Galaxy Explorer
1to1 Pink

Very happy. I collect One Drops. 1to1 is new for me. This is my third Rev 1 as I have done two mystery boxes and each one had a Rev 1. No problem. This gives me a chance to try and compare with centering bearing, different strings, etc… The other mystery box had a Rev 1 and Fat Tire.

4 Likes

The force is very strong with this one.

29 Likes

I just opened it. Just strung up my Radius Nexus since I’ve pretty much worn out its stock Kitty string. Feels amazing from the 4 seconds I’ve been playing it.

Fat Yellow & Normal Pink (closer to an angry red)

13 Likes

Yeah…it’s a really fun little yoyo! Feels super compact to me in a really good way.

4 Likes

Sold off half my collection over the last week, rewarded myself with a slick new Akita! Fun fact, this was the first yoyo I started drooling over about this time last year when I was first starting to read up on the modern yoyo game. I’ve been throwing everyday for almost a year straight!

And while we’re at it, here’s my collection of unresponsive throws:

22 Likes