What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

download (1)

9 Likes

I keep having this thought: if a live action thundetcats existed, ALF could be Snarff.

He presents a ironic twist.

1 Like

Both looks :fire: !

Haha sorry @beebon.
In an above post, @twitch77 asked if I can take more photos of the case and all it’s pockets and I was happy to help.
But I totally appreciate that it might be too many photos for the snarks :grin: so next time I’ll send it in a DM.
Thank you

2 Likes

After Twitch’s comment I did feel a bit bad thinking I was perhaps being a little unecessary. Don’t get me wrong, I love yoyo enthusiasm and it is why I visit this forum however sometimes it is a bit much scrolling through countless photos in single posts especially when it is stuff that could be shared by personal message.

Also you’re a Brit so I know you can handle the opccasional sarcastic dig, it is what we are best at :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha I totally understood your intentions.
No hard feelings in the slightest.
How else would you do the Houdini mount or a kamikaze if you had RSI on your scrolling thumb :blush:

Besides, I would be snarky too if I lived in Cornwall :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Ha! There is certainly very little in the way of high wage employment down here, imagine not having enough disposable income to buy all the yoyos you want! :open_mouth:

5 Likes

:frowning:

That wasn’t quite what I intended. Was actually referring specifically to anywhere in particular. You could have lived in Dubai and I would have said the same thing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So the Fat Tire is really rad! Just like I thought it doesn’t play heavy at all. Super zippy, stable, slightly floaty. It’s a lot of fun. Still getting used to the shape of the catch zone.

I’d HIGHLY recommend picking one up when they’re released!

7 Likes

I haven’t had a chance to play them much yet, but they seem like really good strings so far. I don’t need all the extra length they provide, and I feel a little guilty every time I cut and trash so much string. Seems like such a waste, but it is what it is I guess.

3 Likes

Wife and I exchanged gifts early. We were too excited🙉!
I got her a Pac man board game. It looks so dope.

She got me the cube. Woooooooo!

7 Likes

15 Likes

Nice! Looks great!!

3 Likes

Sudo!!! Thing slaps.

21 Likes

If you ever wanna get rid of it let me know. Got the matching b grade parlay

2 Likes

Will do, I might be honeymooning hard but this is probably one of my favourite unresponsives.

4 Likes

19 Likes

Is this real?

6 Likes

Sure thing.

The AL7 Quake came from @44frostedflakes

The OG Banshees and Cocytus from @Protostar_Bound

and the Campaign from the G2 HQ

14 Likes

That’s a great looking Banshee.

3 Likes