What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Sure that’s not a problem @twitch77.

Here you go for your viewing pleasure.

13 Likes

7068 v1 Honey Badger

The Zipline family is very kind. :heart:

15 Likes

Awesome! Thatnks @MoonageMin. And yep! That’s the one!! I miss that case! lol I even had a plastic Yomega I.D. badge they made out for me when I entered a comp they had in 2003 that I put in the spot where your rainbow pin is.

Thanks for sharing so many photos man!

4 Likes

The rainbow aqua beads and the Yuna with a red heart pin was both made for me by my daughter :slight_smile:

4 Likes

very cute! :heart:

4 Likes

We might Have issues here lol

9 Likes

Best cases ever made. Anyone making new cases needs to find those and take notes. Most every case today is pretty bad when you compare them.

I’ve got one with 8 spots, have been trying to track down a 12 spot one as well.

3 Likes

I like it because it has so many pockets for everything I need on the go and more.

3 Likes

When he makes a Purple SS with silver or black rims it’s an instant buy for me :grin:, I havent tried the al7 I wouldve but I missed the all purple one sadly aha.

4 Likes

Oh man, purple with black rims would look insane!!

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure those cases were technically made to hold 24 yoyos. But most throws these days are a good bit wider than 15-20 years ago.

Unless that one is not as thick as the THP and unbranded versions I have.

7 Likes

That’s the one I have. They were all the same, just different branding. I believe there was a 6, 8 and 12. And like you mentioned, at the time they were meant to hold double, stacking the yoyos. My 8 held 16 yoyos for a long time. TK’s, ProYo’s and Duncan’s. Now I use it for the true “collection” yoyos, the ones that don’t get used. Want to find a 12 spot for my favorite modern yoyos.

3 Likes

100%%

2 Likes

There is actually one of those exact cases filled with old Yomegas up for auction right now.

Edit: there are multiples

3 Likes

That bottom row in your case is 100% win.

3 Likes

I wonder if there is a cookie in here.

5 Likes

There is! There is!

13 Likes

Mail day!! got stuff from @twitch77 and a mystery pouch for christmas i’ll post pictures when i open it at christmas :smiley: thanks @twitch77

6 Likes

Oooh Blackout?

3 Likes

Wine

17 Likes