What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

@PCaliyoyos is a cool dude for sure.

7 Likes

Samesies!

15 Likes

How do I hubstacks?

3 Likes

Landed today,

22 Likes

Love the Hummingbird. Great throw, great choice

6 Likes

What a fun mail day. Quail, 888 Forever, and Skyline.

17 Likes

This will be the only yoyo I receive this week: SF SS

17 Likes

Didn’t get these in the mail per se, but I got the totally rad opportunity to visit One Drop’s office and get a tour yesterday! Picked up a Rev:
And a Deep State, and grabbed some purple ultra lites while I was at it:
Got to try out a buttload of throws for a few hours while I was there, which I’ve never been able to do before. Plus @da5id and @The_Machinist and @ando_commando (just guessing that’s his name on here) are just the coolest dudes. If you’re ever even remotely close to Eugene, I’d say get in touch with them, it was an EXTREMELY dope experience!

21 Likes

What a great unboxing experience I’ve had today. Just look at that premium packageing, Apple should take notes! @ryanmcg Thanks alot for these two awesome yoyos and the extra strings. They play great and look even more awesome. This really made my day (probably even my week). My hunt for a purple yoyo now finally found an end.

11 Likes

Apple ain’t got nothing on my makeshift boxes! :joy: Really glad my first international shipping experience ended well, and I hope you like the yo-yos, they were two I really enjoyed.

4 Likes

I went straight for an hour long session throwing these two after coming from work. They really suit my taste. Comfortable shape with solid stability and spin. They are definitely keepers for me.

4 Likes

oh man is that the Jelly 3x3? i’ve wanted to try one for awhile now! they look nice

4 Likes

Yeah, I love the milky color on them. A little bit hard on the eye while solving but I don’t care. I just got this Cube and another cheap magnetic one in my mail last weekend. Took me a whole day to memorize the beginner method.

3 Likes

cool!! i might pick one up after christmas

4 Likes

Fantastic mail week, part one:

17 Likes

Just got this, the Rev 1, and it’s pretty sweet. I’ve only thrown it a bit, but it feels very different than the Top Deck. Feels more like a Küntosh to me, which makes sense since the cup design is similar, like a Küntosh with the corners rounded off. It really only feels like a TD in the hand, and even then it’s more comfortable with slightly larger radius rounding on the corners. I’m still using the flat bearing and so far I don’t have a reason to swap it out. It’s stable, yet not too difficult to bend the plane when you need to make adjustments. Not sure yet what I’d change for a Rev 2. I usually have things I’d change right away.

Saturday Markey Ice colorway. Baby toys in the background :+1:

18 Likes

3 weeks later I’ve finally got my replacement Recog. Of course at this point I don’t really want either of mine anymore but I don’t feel like immediately selling them at a loss.

7 Likes

3 weeks doesn’t seem like the worst turnaround on a replacement to me. Did you have to send the old one back? If so before or after the new one arrived?

4 Likes

Pink is my mood today! :heart_eyes:
Great mail day!!
#heavensent #creep

12 Likes

Really excited about this one. I ordered the olive colorway. Should be here Friday. I may be able to look at it for a second then it’s wrapped up for Christmas.

3 Likes