What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

I think the market has changed a bit in that regard. I think simple design aesthetics are popular right now. Personally I think some yo-yo shapes are beautiful by themselves and anything above minimal engravings detracts from the inherent beauty.

4 Likes

Man, that Ultima hunt was quick for you.

How do you like it?

2 Likes

It is speedy and light and very nice. Similar in feel to the TiBanshee.

1 Like

Last toy of the month.

15 Likes

More Markmont. string. Cumulus Foam ‘cause it’s amazing and a few things to try out. Night Moves, Draken and Blue Eyed White Dragon aka Denim string.

I like every Markmont. string I’ve tried, but some are a bit too thin and slippy when binding on some yos. The Blue Eyed White Dragon is amazing. It binds like thicker string, but it feels more like Dragon than the other thicker Markmont. formulas. It glides so easily on the bearing and on multiple wraps. Amazing stuff.

Pretty sure at this point every throw I have is getting a Markmont. string.

I’ve yet to wear one out (over 10 hours on one Foam and one Copi), and I tend to murder poly string in less than an hour.

8 Likes

but not the last package! :wink::wink:

2 Likes

Nice to return from an exhausting business trip to a yoyo mail day!
My training aid is here!
A responsive ThrowRevolution Neo.

1. it’s super responsive
  2. it’s narrower than all my yoyos at 40mm width

Going to practice on this a little everyday alongside my other unresponsives to groove my tricks to play it smoother while maintaining proper string tension.

9 Likes

sharp diggy!

2 Likes

I’m interested to see what your take is on the bi metal shutter. How would you compare it with your other rim-weighted yoyos, like the Duncan GTXs? Do you like the butter more than your other collections so far?

4 Likes

I don’t follow.

2 Likes

lol ok that’s fine i was kinda saying you could buy more yoyo accessories

4 Likes

you deserve a refund if you payed for two yoyos and only got one they should absolutely refund you
Edit:
now that i think about it it’s kind of robbery if you payed for two and only got one

4 Likes

I got this one along with the Dynamo. This little guy is the SPYY Spyder.

20 Likes

Very nice surprise in the mail today.IMG_0196

15 Likes

Love the Ultima. Mine is smooth. Plays like a dream.

2 Likes

oh ok i understand now!

5 Likes

what company?

4 Likes

ok thanks

4 Likes

Like to hear how you like the DS bearings. At this point in time, they are my favorites.

3 Likes

Big shout out to @PCaliyoyos!
He sent me a few strings he handmade himself and I really appreciate it! They look great!

I’m not even going to use the Candy Cane edition as it’s too pretty and will look great for display!

18 Likes