What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Nice haul!

4 Likes

Weird but dope. Lemme know what you think

4 Likes

Some a-RT Wood to add to my collection.
The green Woodboy is a Woodboy “mod”, a bit different shape than a standard Woodboy and is a one of few :smiley:

13 Likes

Only tossed it for a few mins, so far, excellent!

12 Likes

Spec and design wise, it’s right up my alley. It fits how play very well, in that it was always where I wanted it to be in most the tricks I was doing. If you like yo-yos with caps this will definitely appeal to you. My only real complaint is that I wish they would have two-toned it so the cap part was an entirely different color that the rest of the yo-yo. I feel like it would have given it a lot more pop if it was like lime green with purple caps.

1 Like

20191001_133517 20191001_133512
Notus
Showgirl
Siren V2
Thanks, @nonja121 they’re safe!

17 Likes

These guys! (Kun, Neo, Yelets, Butterfly AL)

8 Likes

Here’s the majority of my 2019 haul so far. There’s more, but I’m teaching my little brother how to yoyo right now so he has the rest. As you might be able to tell, I enjoy responsive/fixed axle play quite a bit. That confusion is a beast. Alleycat isn’t half bad either, though it needs some thick lube.

13 Likes

We do tracking numbers. You should have an email with it. If there is any trouble or you have questions just message me and ill help. But everything sent from me gets a tracking number always.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s all good now, thanks for the reply!

2 Likes

Pretty sweet package from @DocPop. Giveaway from the popcast thanks to TopYo. An Impulse 2 and Selene!

15 Likes

Gotta thank @adamantiumpops for this sexy beast! RevPunk Incarnate :slight_smile::fire::slight_smile:

Now if only it weren’t 90F degrees :sob::rage:

11 Likes

Haha it came packaged like a vault.
PDX-YO batsquatch unknown edition

Btw i didnt know this was a collab. The sticker looks like it says dyy x pdx, does anyone know what dyy is?

26 Likes

OYY* is OhYesYo. To my knowledge it wasn’t a collab in the purest sense. More like Coffin (who runs OYY) contributed artistically, including the purple/black colorway that throwers of taste selected at initial release. Also that dope sticker. Can’t commit to putting mine anywhere.
Edit: I could be very wrong.

5 Likes

19 Likes

Pretty!

4 Likes

You tried one of these yet? My goal is trying to find a new go to for 5A and I’m like 85 to 90% out of 100 on this one right now. I’m still adjusting to it from my Gulch so I’ve got to get the new timing down. I said in the Retic thread i could go for like .3 more gs but I might be changing my mind on that as I adjust. It definitely doesn’t feel much too light like I was worried about, and has the increased spin time and stability I was hoping for along with a nice feeling in hand for 5a throws and catches.

Also it’s so much more pleasant for 1A than I thought. I wrote my initial thoughts in the Retic thread but I’ve literally had it for like 45 minutes so that all could change.

5 Likes

Not yet. I know theres a brass one coming in my sponsorship package. But thats good to hear. Glad youre liking it man!

7 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, purple & black is Coffin’s favorite colorway. I’m not surprised that OYY fans voted for it like they did.

3 Likes

I LOVE it. It looks really nice. In person is even better than the photos.

1 Like