What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

This is why I love the fact that my town has PO Boxes for like a third of the population. It’s not even optional, they won’t deliver to my house

3 Likes

I would chose the option where you have to be present to get the package. Here in Spain they usually don’t leave packages in front of our doors. Anyways, aren’t there cameras around your door? I think stealing someone’s mail is illegal, you should report it. Good luck anyways:)

2 Likes

Are you certain that’s true? I’d definitely contact them. Just tell them the tracking shows “at front door” and it’s not there. I wouldn’t offer any information other than that. Let them respond.

2 Likes

I just sent an e-mail to FedEx customer support saying exactly that and asking for delivery re-confirmation.

We have parcel lockers which are very secure and I really like them, but there are only so many and so they are not a perfect solution. I will have to start sending things to my workplace where they are guaranteed to be received by someone.

4 Likes

IMHO the universe clearly doesn’t know wtf it’s talking about!

I’m real sorry to hear your package got stolen. Stealing packages is one of the things that upsets me most :angry:

6 Likes

Legen… wait for it… DARY mail day! Thanks @jasonwongzero!

36 Likes

Those look incredible. Not usually my preference, but those blues are definitely doing it for me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! Thank you for making this whole project possible. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

9 Likes

New Motive just dropped and I got one at Worlds

6 Likes

Just arrived today!!!
A G Squared Reaper (swirl tester)

26 Likes

This is coming to work with me this morning

5 Likes

Has anyone else tried TopYo’s black bird? I grabbed this intending if as an EDC beater throw, and I’m pleasantly surprised. I mean I REALLY like this thing more than I thought I would and just had to post it, even though I rarely do haha. :smile:!

15 Likes

TopYo The Origin. A really nice Organic that is surprisingly powerful!

18 Likes

The Origin is quite nice. Especially for the price!

6 Likes

Great choice with The Origin. That halfswap looks great.

5 Likes

Got the notice that my stuff was delivered to my PO Box 15 minutes before closing. I was able to have someone pick them up for me while I was at work.

I really like the Shutter WA. The two on the right came today.

19 Likes

Got a new Raytracer and Sync!

15 Likes

BATSQUATCH!

12 Likes

I need a green and copper colored steel Batsquatch! Can’t wait for some more to be run.

I feel like the recent Swamp Monster I got is my favorite throw currently. I may need the EDC black to carry.

6 Likes

I really want a batsquatch but i just ordered a pariah and i already told myself no more yoyos but gosh i live in the portland metro area and its getting harder and harder to restrain myself

4 Likes