What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Got these two beauties. I find the AC2 to be a bit of a lump on the string, powerful but heavy. The Chief, well, all I can say is that the Chief is one of the greatest YoYos ever made.

18 Likes

Ahh, I wondered who bought these. They’re a good pair - I have the same Chief which I got from Charles Haycock. The copper speckle works well on the AC2.

8 Likes

Couldn’t resist picking them up, they look beautiful in person. Is copper speckle the name of the colour-way? I think the AC2 will take a while for me to get used to, much heavier than I’d like. In the hand, the profile feels a lot like a summit.

3 Likes

I like AC2’s, I’ve got a few including the 7075.

I’m not sure if that’s the legitimate name(!) I couldn’t find an entry on the CLYW colourway list that I cannot mention as it’s hosted on another store’s page.

2 Likes

oooh codinghorror should do to the Chiefs what he did with the tiWalker lol. Or maybe to all CLYW yoyos. Or maybe…

4 Likes

Huh? CLYW is right here, dude, reading your posts and making new yoyos

6 Likes

I don’t think that would go over too well at all. Jeff and Steve both have… very strong personalities…

It would be like Jeff messing with an actual hornet’s nest.

7 Likes

Battle to the death!

5 Likes

Here’s another pic of that Gulch spinning:

12 Likes

Happy cake day man!

6 Likes

What did I get in the mail today? A sobering credit card statement… :flushed:

16 Likes

Yeah CLYW is still active in the community and decided not to make more of those.

2 Likes

I got three pairs of shorts!

7 Likes

weird flex but ok

5 Likes

My wife and I have spent the last year and a half converting a 2 story, 2 car garage into a house. We have done all of the framing, plumbing, electrical, insulation, trim, floors, paint, and replaced the garage doors with a French door and Sheetrock. Needless to say it’s been a grueling project. But today, we received our dining table and couch!! We’re sooo close to being done it’s kinda insane!

17 Likes

Both legendary in their own way:

18 Likes

Copper-plated Parlay! How I got it:
20190809_134135
How I like it:
20190809_135818

24 Likes

Wow this picture is beautiful

6 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

3 Likes