What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Mini FOV!

37 Likes

I believe that is in my future.

1 Like

Briefcase full of blues (and a couple of others)

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m gonna need one of these :100:

3 Likes

@Grendel @Marioyo theyā€™re still in stock and only $33. go snag one =]

5 Likes

Also a little discount code for G2 accessories in the linktree YoYo Boomer Club | Instagram, Facebook | Linktree that includes cases but only this week

6 Likes

The peer pressure is on, must resist, also I know I need other stuff for sure. I donā€™t need tires but I do need to get them rotated. Iā€™ve got to mail three throws out for some excellent trades I was fortunate enough to make.(GoNecro!)
Iā€™m going to use my old Duncan box to supplement my Zero. So no throws, mail, mail, mail, buy red foam.

7 Likes

The voice of reason. The adult in the room. You make me sick.

Joking of course the temptation is real

4 Likes

way to be responsible, iā€™m trying really hard to be responsible with my yoyo budget these days and mostly failing lol

2 Likes

Iā€™ll just think about buying yo-yos. itā€™s the thought that counts. right now Iā€™m thinking about juggling. Whoops.

5 Likes

Who would I see about getting one of these so called budgets you speak of?

4 Likes

honestly i dont even know, finding the budget is one thing. following it is another entirely

2 Likes

Itā€™s reassuring seeing i am not alone trying to be a responsible adult (mostly failing), the struggle is real!

5 Likes

When I opened it I said
Shinyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

17 Likes

Ok, Iā€™m still pretty much a beginner and mostly working with big easy metal unresponsives, but I have felt this intense weird connection with a Panorama. So I ended up going for this El Mijo polycarbonate because it was too damn pretty. But itā€™s definitely way slimmer than anything else I have.

When it showed up, my first reaction was that Iā€™d made a total mistake, that it was way too advanced and slim for a beginner. After 10 minutes, I was like ā€œomg but this response is just gorgeous and silky and enjoyable by itself.ā€ After 20 minutes I started landing trapezes on it and was like ā€œwhat, I didnā€™t think I could do this, what the hell.ā€ After a bit more time I landed a double or nothing and felt like a total god.

32 Likes

I like stories like this. Thereā€™s an old Duncan pic of a kid with the demonstrator and you can just tell he landed the trick and everyoneā€™s pretty darn happy.

4 Likes

diptych + peon (newer version)

28 Likes

I got the Big Sun 3d printed yo-yo from @TheThrowingGnome here on the forum. Honestly itā€™s incredible for response and stall stuff. Itā€™s pretty tall so slow spin stuff is stable. I immediately loved it for FAF.

25 Likes

Now your ready for Modern Responsive March. Spoiler; it starts next week.

7 Likes

Spinworthy and MK1 will have something for all.

15 Likes