I wanted that blackout string so bad, I emailed them asking about it before the holidays, they said keep an eye out. By the time I got the email about the bf event, they were sold out ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I’m camping their page next year. Zs.air is sooo good
I wanted that blackout string so bad, I emailed them asking about it before the holidays, they said keep an eye out. By the time I got the email about the bf event, they were sold out ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I’m camping their page next year. Zs.air is sooo good
The kindness of strangers astounds me ![]()
Remember that even if you’re dealing with something bad, there could always be good around the corner. Stay positive, and help others when you can! Earn that good karma!!!
Plays awesome and I like the string it came with as well! I really do feel like it’s begging for a black string tho!!!
just wanted to say in case you didnt know and forgive me if you DO know, but jeremy restocks first friday of every month. so whatever specials are available that month go out that day as well
I was under the impression they were a BF only special. I cut my losses and made peace with the fact that I have a bunch of good string already.
And I also ordered 3 pk of YYSL nitro + Black when I order my BBB Beater lol, close enough!!
I ended up earning a bunch of tiktok store credit from some referral program they did last week. The issue is their shops don’t have tons of stuff I like (i.e., yoyos). Luckily, at least Duncan is on there. I ended up snagging a Haymaker OG after reading tons of good stuff about it on the forums. I just played it for a good hour and had a blast with it. It definitely lives up to all the hype I have read.
Also a random side story… I ordered a T-shirt too, but instead of sending what I ordered, they sent me this Harley Davidson shirt. I thought it was kinda ironic to have two iconic American brands come in one order by chance. The shirts pretty cool I’m just gonna keep it.
Two custom ano’s
CLYW Peak: Yellow splash on grey fade, inspired by the Union Bay colorway by CLYW
CLYW Chief: Red and black spash on tiffany blue, inspired by @Tiffuhnie and the Crime Scene colorway by OneDrop
I’m glad you like the Haymaker OG as I know I was one of the people hyping it up. As I grow in my skill it has just continued to grow with me. I get the most consistency with all of my tricks on the OG. It always does what I ask with plenty of power and spin time. It stays on axis and holds its level really well. It’s not too awful expensive either. Just a LOT of bang for the buck and just all around great throw.
How does the canopy ss and empathy Apathy compare? They seem to have about the same specs so I’ve been curious.
Sadly I don’t have the Apathy. But so far I’m liking the Canopy but will need more time with it. Out of the few SS I’ve tried the Mustang is favorite except the rim edge can be uncomfortable at times.
That’s a good rainbow
Anti-yo Nickel YWET @Burchard and @alomac eventually come through for me. Thank you to both for a deal and delivery on this classic in nickel.
Hope everyone gets granted permission to buy yo-yos from friends and family to your self as X-mass gifts, because your taste in throws is so particular that only you would be able to pick the throws you will truly love.
… hope it works friends it is very successful around these parts.
Everyone have a great x-mass and new year.
thanks to awesome trading and amazing generosity from @DumpsterWonder rebirth, reboot, bathy, and goodies!! gonna be a fun night ![]()