What did you get in the mail, 2023

Definitely the most exhausting mailday I’ve had in a while. :face_exhaling::grin::couch_and_lamp::yo-yo: We got a new sectional and I got a G2 Triton Titanium Prototype V1 in the 15v color. :purple_heart:

28 Likes

Oh dope, I go them on a parlay i traded for a while back. cool to know where they came from

Yeah I really need to look into compiling a thread (if there isn’t a stickied thread or something already) on all the collabs, special editions, colors, and versions, of SE’s and what they originally debuted on if a specific model. :yum:

5 Likes

yeah it would be cool to see more info about the different SE floating around out there

3 Likes

Amazing throw!!!

25 Likes

@Tobiyo89 @vvarren I have this side effects page bookmarked… not sure if it has the info your looking for though.

4 Likes

i’m avoiding putting my thoughts in public yet until the rest of the proto testers get theirs, will DM you

2 Likes

From Felixtow Australia, Keith Skip Mitton mailed this dyed Ceephax to keep the Omnicron company. :heart:

26 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa… A Ceephax yoyo!? I had no idea this existed and suddenly I must have one.

For the uninitiated - https://youtu.be/PLqAQQ5frv4

3 Likes

3yo3 also made a CMA (Chris Moss Acid.) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yoyofactory Abyss and the mystery box. My initial thought on the Abyss is this is a phenomenal playing mono metal. The mystery box was a complete waste of money. I have all three and really disappointed that the plastic is the Wedge which I’ve never liked. I may put that one under my muscle cars rear tire and light it up :grin:

19 Likes

What was the bimetal then?

1 Like

It’s a Switchblade, very nice color. The other mono is the Sugar, also a pretty blue

23 Likes

What the heck, that’s the coolest color Wedge too. At least donate it to a new thrower irl or something instead of just breaking it for fun.

2 Likes

I agree, I was just joking. There is a kid around the corner that will get it.

4 Likes

I’m happy I didn’t do the box it would have been all duplicates for me as well

The jds box for me would be a maybe cause I have a guess at what it might be and it’s less likely to be dips but if I’m right I also never got them cause I’m not a fan of those shapes… so yeah mystery box doesn’t seem exciting to me.

Would probably be more excited about just a really good deal on a bundle or something

1 Like

Received a very nice G2 Respawn, I believe it’s called Halloween. I think I found a new rabbit hole to go down.

34 Likes

I’m always hesitant to go for the mystery boxes, the only that worked out for me was the One Drop. What do think the JDS bimetal will be?

Klondike, Edge 3.0 and BAE

24 Likes

OMG. I was thinking of acquiring another Halloween throw this year and that one is stunning :jack_o_lantern:. I have the Jack-o-lantern Joyride.

3 Likes