What did u get or trade for at PNWR?

Yoooo. You know how awesome your throws are. Did you get to play a bassalope? I’m super glad I got to try a prestige and the draupnir. Those things are awesome.

I didn’t purchase anything due to a lack of funds. :frowning:

I did talk to Adam from yo-tricks.com and got to test his Civility while he taught me the Hidemasa Hook. I liked it! It felt similar to my Yelets but faster. I am thinking about picking one up in the future! ;D

I was only able to stop by the contest for 2 hours so sorry if I didn’t get a chance to introduce myself!

I traded my Doomsday Genesis for a quake. Bought a FHZ a Benchmark O a Ozora and a Pre Release Theory

Any word on what colorways will be available on the Bonfire for the run YYE is hopefully gonna have in stock soon?

[quote/]
I don’t know for sure, but I know they were selling Concrete Blizzard and Harrison Hurricane Bonfires at The YoYoExpert booth at PNWR

[quote=“The_Yoinator,post:25,topic:64109”]

I feel like the ones that they sold at PNWR were the ones left over at Chris’ store left over from the first run.

Yeah Prolly

On a budget, so took advantage of the yye deal for the free proton when buying a shutter and czm8. So far, so good. I’m surprised how much I like the czm8, especially once I put my twisted trifecta in it. Was not expecting it to be so much fun, but it plays at least as well as either 100+ dollar throw I currently have. That being said, that proton is amazing. The green with black is beautiful and it feels quick and precise. Liking the all silver shutter so far, but haven’t played it as much, since these other two are standing out to me.

On a side note, met Mr Yoyothrower. Really cool guy. Loved talking to the folks behind Radical Seas, too. Lots of nice people. And big ups to the couple of guys I chatted with about one drop rallys. I was only there a couple of hours, but it was nice to get a feel for some of this community in person.

1 Like

That deal was stupidly good. All three are great yo-yos and to essentially get them for $30 each is a steal. Glad you’re enjoying them.

It was great talking to you, too! PNWR is one of our favorite contests!

Leo