What Cerakote color would you like Onedrop to do?

Knowing Cerakote had alot of possibilities for a lot of smooth Matte finishes, this example gave a bunch of ideas on what I would like

Personally I would love to see a Matte black Cerakote, what would you guys like?

4 Likes

While I love me some matte black, I’d like to see more colors that are completely impossible to do with just anodizing. A matte black can be accomplished with anodizing and a bead blast, so I kind of doubt they’ll do one with a special finish. I could always be wrong though!

I really liked the neon green one, even though I missed out on it. I’d love to see an equally bright orange, or maybe pale sky blue…

6 Likes

That sounds lovely! I just would like to see it on new throws since OD lost the luxury of bead blasts sadly. I would love to one day get a Cerakote black kuntosh qv

1 Like

Wyvern’s egg and the pink/green neon swarm are two of my favorite finishes ever, so more like those. Anything that color shifts or looks different in different lighting, I’m interested!

2 Likes

The Wyvern’s is really stunning, but I’d like to see more bright colors with a glossy finish a la the pearl white Kamuraiju.

3 Likes