What are you throwing today?

Lucky!!! I need to get one of those for myself​:grinning::joy:

I wasn’t going to and was skeptical about it for sure but you guys convinced me. It plays and feels heavy I guess just different but like it a lot happy I got one

Shutter soon the Dogma

Lots of options:

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x274/EightPlus/Skilltoys/20170206_181932.jpg

Trying the larger diameter Maple. Unfortunately, 2015 is not so great in Imperial. Those inner edges aren’t rounded, and heavily rub the string. I think I need a Sullivan…

I’m trying to stick with Fixies, but I’ve had a couple of transgressions…

I realized after I took this pic, that it’s more important to label the axle section.

Ultra-Matte Fulvia BTM

[url=https://flic.kr/p/RULDV2]https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/318/32758651895_7f56e27e0d_z.jpg

What do you think of it so far? It looks amazing.

It’s a great yoyo, but the same can be said of pretty much every $10+ plastic or $30+ metal. I’m not really big on blowing a lot of money on a single yoyo since everything these days is great, but I had a frustrating week of real life, and blowing a bunch of money on a toy made me feel better…plus I’m sure I’ll sell it at some point anyway. In my opinion, it plays very much like a Draupnir. Light, fast and precise. Very slightly less stable in my unskilled hands (which is no knock on this yoyo, Draupnir is the most stable yoyo I have ever thrown). Draupnir’s biggest weakness for me is that it is simply uncomfortable to catch, especially at higher speeds, and the Fulvia BTM does not have that issue at all. The slightly more rounded shape makes it very comfortable. The ultra-matte finish is absolutely awesome, and was the real reason I pulled the trigger on this yoyo. I’m pretty meh on the titanium craze and think it is a silly gimmick to sell overpriced small batch yoyos, but I’m a sucker for yoyos with a unique finish/coating, and this one is top notch.

I certainly can’t recommend someone spend $610 on a yoyo, because the market is saturated with throws under $50 that match or nearly match the raw performance, but it really is quite nice and a treat to play. It plays exactly how I expected given the specs, and the aesthetics of the yoyo are even better in person than they were just looking at pictures online. If one has the means and opportunity to acquire one (or the non bimetal variation), they will probably love it. If not, I can tell you that the cobalt SF I got earlier in the week is every bit as good for $50, and there will be more for sale this afternoon.

1 Like

Shutter!

Valk and Tundra today. My daily 2 carries.

Horizon, Minute. Opposites attract!

Nothing yet, but my finger is almost better. still can’t feel much in the tip though.

^What did you do? :-[

I cut my finger pretty bad about 2 years ago, got it stitched up and it’s good now, but still no feeling in the tip lol. That’s when I took the time to learn to loop with my left hand.

Throwing a YYF Legend for some #FixedAxleFebruary today!

Throwing my new Nine Dragons, and the Horizon or Shutter if I want to remind myself you can’t grab every yoyo mid-throw :stuck_out_tongue:

Haven’t really been throwing for a while but trying to get back into it with my Messiah and Advance Scout today

Forgot how much fun this POPStar can be!

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

Same thing here, deep cut (twice in the same finger) and no feeling, but it’s on my non-throw hand so… it bothers me when I play guitar. Sometimes can’t tell if I’m on the string!

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

absolutely loving it too.

The wolf,Sherpa,and trying lopping hurt my finger though it’s better know and still trying 2a😀

BvM