What are you throwing today?

How’d you get ahold of a Cabal?!

Rocks, at some poor souls.

He’s got the hookup.
It plays very well too.

I’ve played it at the shop. Loved it! Hoping to pick one up as soon as they come in.

Markmont Next

']YoYoExpert mobile app[/URL]

The Topdeck logo looks really slick on that purple color.

Throwing a CODE2 today!

Kind of crazy how when it catches the light, it’s a purple-ish gray. Definitely like it!

Sputnik

Soooo nice!

No Jive for me today.

4 different throws today :
2015 eH
No Jive
44 rpm Rhythm
44 rpm Blues (with weight rings)

Elementary steez

I just got a code 2, after all the great things I have heard about it I was really disappointed. Spin was very weak so made if very unstable after a trick, so long combos are impossible. Don’t know if it is the new swirl anodize but the blast is terrible so cant do any grinds. Just a worse version of the one drop chik.

Maybe clean/break in the bearing? When you say not much spin time, what are you comparing it to?
My Code 2 doesn’t have as much spin time as my Horizon, or a bimetal, but that’s not really a fair comparison since they spin for days.

Also, I would recommend a centering bearing, but that’s just me.

1 Like

The finish is actually a tumbled finish that’s called the Pyramatte. It not grinding as well as a blasted finish is to be expected. Mine actually grinds amazing. Doesn’t spin for that long but it’s mostly to do with it having a flat bearing.

Five Star.

String Theory Singularity

Weekend away with the fam, got the replay pro glow and the superstar bimetal

Freehand Al

Thanks man, I use crucial 2 central track concave bearings on all my yoyos and when I opened it up, sure enough if was spinning slow and clearly needed a clean.