What are you throwing today?

Aurora Leo Sniper, why would I throw anything else

GN Phoenix, no surprise.

Barebones MG

Krown.st

Mix of a H3X, Dogma, and Eternal Throw Victory. Itā€™s insanely hot today (triple digits) and Iā€™m feeling lazy, just throwing here and thereā€¦and I was all looking forward to getting home from work and working on my Kamikaze I landed on my lunch break.

A lot of Avalanche. Also some Gradient and VKSS.

Prestige and the 'Walker.

Orca and Peak today.

Voltā€¦

Gradient

Once I get out of dialysis, me and this yeti is going to have some serious one on one time lol

was just playing my yeti a minute ago with some type x string. If you didnā€™t sand it down, def do so before playing. My string was not looking pretty.

Today, I been rockin my AC2.

Today has been the Eternal Throw Victory and the bimetal YYJ H3X.

Well I bought new spacers that fit perfect, AngryGumball helped me find them. Then I put in a Dif-e yo kk bearing. Which makes this thing smooth as bitter. For reals!!
So its a yeti with a dif-e yo kk bearing with normal kitty string 100% Polly. And sadly I donā€™t have anything to sand it down with. But it seems I wonā€™t have to sand it down

Puffin 2

where did you get those? Btw. When I first opened up my yeti, I noticed that my spacers had dings and gouges in it. Like they damaged it when assembling and tuning. Also a tiny pinprick dent on the edge of yoyo. Kinda poor of clyw for how much rep they get but still amazing products none the less. Nothin that will stop me from using their products. Anyone else notice this with theirs?

I got them at another placeā€¦ I can PM where at.

My spacers were fine, only had to sand a little bit around the outside edge of the response pad as the Yeti was getting hungryā€¦Well, now itā€™s time to throw the Yeti, havenā€™t touched that yet today.

Mostly Gradient with some avalanche. Maybe some CZM8 and Horizon.