What are you throwing today?

Shutter, Gnarwhal, and Werrd Minute…oh wait, there’s one more here… “YYE Edition” Lyn Fury (Ok I cut a YYE sticker and stuck it inside)

Prestige

SPYY Flying V No Jive Edition

I never thought I would say this… a CLYW Orca.

YoYoFactory - Titanium DREAM

Absolutely AWESOME!!!

The Yoyofactory Czechpoint has been my go-to throw for the past couple of weeks. Can’t seem to put it down. ;D

A very enjoyable yoyo indeed, and (in my opinion), the best of the YYF budget-metal range. I’d personally take this over a Shutter/TooHOT(sorry Gregp)/Horizon all day long. :slight_smile:

1 Like

^Dat Czechpoint…yea, I’m actually ready to order both Czechpoint and the TooHot. I’ve heard great things about both of these. I just wish they still had the galaxy edition TooHot’s. I don’t mind a World YoYo Contest edition CP. I already have a Shutter and Horizon so I kind of feel like I should get these other 2 “budget” throws to add to the series of YYF’s lower priced competition-ready throws (if we can even really classify these as “budget”…I think they’re actually a new norm price-wise) .

Haven’t thrown yet but brought my YYF Superstar, CLYW WM2, and a RecRev F(X) I have set up for some 5A action, haven’t thrown 5A for a long while and think it may be a nice break from my normal routine.

I’ll be throwing my RecRev. haven’t bought a new yoyo in like a month or more. I would really like to be throwing a Shutter with a dif-e konkave bearing. Would be nice. I know the shutter is overrated and all, but I like it.

SPYY Radian Super Light. Thing’s fun. And even the yuggles love to inspect it.

How is the Shutter overrated? It’s a really great yoyo with an even better pricetag.

I just meant how everyone says it the best out there, maybe I didn’t word it the best I could, and for that I am sorry. All I was sayin was I’d love to have one. lol And that one is beautiful.

1 Like

I think a lot of the hype comes from “it won in competition.” so maybe many expect them to suddenly become a better player with a competition winning yoyo.

At first I was “meh” about my beautiful shutter but as of lately I’ve taken the time to throw it and loving it! It’s very versatile.

Everyone has their own tastes in yoyos though. Some love it, I took aa littletime to get to know this yoyo, even changed the bearing, and now enjoy it.

With this said I’ll probably be throwing this when iI gethome from work :slight_smile:

CyBORG

Just got done rotating each of my 12 yoyo’s, got 2-4 minutes play each. My favorite 3 to throw in that bunch today was Nobunaga, Space Cowboy, and Titanium Dream.

Gnarhal 2, Shutter, H3X, and Orbis

One Drop Valor. #valorlife #forumhashtagsaredumb

TiDream and Draupnir. With a little Big Dream here and there.

Acro on my Birthday today :slight_smile:

Roll Model

Vk slusny