What are you throwing today?

Square Wheels Nomad <3

Cliff, AC2, Cyborg

Chupacabra and Houska

Spin Dynamics SMOOTH MOVE.

Itā€™s smooth, this move.

http://i.imgur.com/YfRkhrE.jpg?1

CLYW Scout

OD Dingo, seriously I canā€™t put this thing down! Itā€™s gone to work with me, gone with me for a McDonalds run and will be seeing future amusement park visits (as Iā€™m avid amusement park enthusiastā€¦hence the profile pic).

In fact, I was on break earlier at work (we get 15 minute breaks) and was out there getting some fresh air and practicing some tricks (really trying to do the second half of Yuuki Slack) when I get called back in because of a sudden emergency print job I had to do before leavingā€¦it irritated me that I had to cut my break short (5 min throw session from 15).

Even had the other day I was throwing while waiting for my food to heat up. My boss is also in the kitchen and is impressed my a finger/arm grind I did. Next day, she pulls me into one of the other offices after asking if I brought my yoyo. She had me show some of the other staff some tricks :slight_smile:

Tomorrow looks like it will be the dingo as well, going to take it with me to the amusement park and mess around in line.

The Dingoā€¦while it actually is technically a little more tricky to use, Iā€™ve been actually using this to even learn tricks on as once I get to a larger throw, it will be a breeze.

Today felt like a Gnarwhal 2 kind of day ;D

Was throwing the shutter this weekend, but the response pads decided to come apart on meā€¦ So Iā€™m throwing the ac2 and loving it!

Amplitude

Red OneDropDownbeat. Was feeling in a chill mood

Draupnir

'Cuda!

Orbitron 5000.

Whenever I throw this it really make me wonder why there are still some left in stock. I know people arenā€™t necessarily huge on organics, but itā€™s just so good that it still doesnā€™t make sense to me.

I donā€™t have one yet, but itā€™s on my list for sure.

Weird dayā€¦only threw a FAST 201.

Makes me wonder how Hans did 51 tricks in a minute with this thing. Good fun yoyo, but WOW. I just tried to open an close a pair of scissors 51 times in a minute and could only get 40. lol

I need to find a video of that record.

Summit

Nobunaga!

'Cuda again.

Magic Yoyo N12 at work, then Iā€™ll switch to the Benchmark O at home, and probably also try out a YYJ Lyn Fury that a friend from another forum sent me.