What are you throwing today?

Krown

I reached in my pocket and the first I grabbed was my clean machine, so that. Still plays like a champ even with a cracked axle sleeve.

Nope, won’t be getting a new throw for awhile. I am very happy with my DV888 for now. I just spent 102 bucks off of this website, bought strings, bearings, multi tool, medium bag, belt clip, response pads. 102 bucks and no new yoyo =P

Are you playing your dv888 responsive or unresponsive?

It was responsive out of the plastic boxing with half-spec, thick slim pads, and shorter axle. But it came with a longer axle, yellow slim response pads, and a SPEC bearing - Which I installed.

Gotcha. Was just curious.

Duncan Skyhawk :smiley:

Mostly my new gifts from Secret Santa. Capricorn, 86400, and Capless. Really liking all three of them a lot.

Capless is great, because I’m a huge organic shape fan and the colorway is really cool. Plays really well, and it’s one of my more floaty organics now, which is nice.

86400 plays really fast and light to me, but still has really good spin times; overall a very different feel to me because I haven’t used V/W shapes much, but I like it a lot.

Capricorn is just outstanding. Probably my most “competition” shaped throw now, so it’s a really new feel to me. Plays phenomenally; stable, fast, a bit floaty, and good spin times. Needs some Teflon tape for the axle to I can fine tune a bit of vibe out, but otherwise it’s really great. Apparently it’s a rare colorway too? So that’s sweet.

Thanks again redddall, your gift was exceptional.

Other than those, I mostly threw my Space Cowboy. I really can’t put it down lately, can’t get enough.

schneider mkii, space cowboy, blue luis genesis

Naue, Artic Circle, G5, and a tiny bit of a Freehand.

Protostar and Phenom!!

cowboy of space>big blue luis>mini schneider>5c quake

Having fun with the Wrath proto.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8005/7353854140_f29206d68d.jpg
DEADLY SpINS - Wrath 3 by YoYoStringLab, on Flickr

Duncan MG

Only my Regen, and will only be throwing that this week. Accidentally left my clothes bag at my buddy’s house that’s an hour and a half away, and that has all of my other throws in it.

Shu-ta

shutter, horizon, and benchmark V 2014! thanks for the Horizon and Shutter yoyodoc!!! ;D ;D

Shutter with new seafoam pads!

Hatrick and BvM