What are you throwing today?

I absolutely love the camp caribou color way. Lets put it this way. The shape is amazing, super light which is something I am gonna have to get used to. This is NOT a bad thing. This is my first CLYW and I understand the hype. Spins forever, and is super forgiving, I can do my share of combos, but this takes my play to a whole new level. No tilt whatsoever when my throws aren’t right on the dime (which they never usually are ;D,) and just spins…and spins…and spins…and spins… I cannot say if it my fav CLYW until I have more, but props to that company, they put out a spectacular piece of metal. I personally think every serious thrower should own at least one.

My best throw in all aspects so far, and that is even including my cascade which I love and my shutter which I just got but love too. The only area is is not superior to some of my other throws is the finish. My shutter has the smoothest finish ever, I don’t think any company in history can beat YYF finishes, sooooo smooth on grinds.

Wiffle balls. Already scuffed it up myself ;D

CLYW Arctic Circle 2, Duncan Barracuda, and the YYF Cypher…

Bapezilla.2 while I wait for the monkey snot to dry on the SPYY Addiction that I just received today.

I wish there was such a thing as quick-setting flowable.

Duncan flipside

Square Wheels Nomad

YoyoLabs Steampunk Elan

Back to speeder2. Am I the only one who strips irpads from other yoyos to put in that?

Wooly Marmot 2. Probably some Cypher and Valor later.

Gotta love the Werrd Minute

Fact

too hot proto

Triton ;D and an Aftershock!

Jaeger

SPYY Addiction. Lovely.

Benchmark V and Summit

Ministar

Glide, Skyline, and Code 1.

Wet Whistle. That’s been it really

Valor