What are you throwing today?

Duncan Butterfly XT with Mod spacers flipped for A bearings and with weight rings inside the caps. 55mm Dia x 48mm Wide and 68 grams. Super Wide Plastic A bearing fun.

14 Likes

Well you did a good job, sir.

1 Like

I need an Underdog.
Badly.

3 Likes

Bliss!

13 Likes

Ghost!

1 Like

That’s the general consensus. I know I wouldn’t let mine go unless I got a small fortune for it in cash or trade. But you have fine taste Sir.

3 Likes

view of Hong Kong with one of my favorite plastics

13 Likes

that looks rlly good

1 Like

I was throwing my yyf edge beyond!! Until someone stole it!!! But I’m bouncing around from the regular edge , the clwy Basecamp jackknife and the wedge and iceberg,I really need to stick the one yoyo all the time because keeps switching off like this I’m hearing it’s not good for practice lol

2 Likes

WHAT? SOmEoNe STolE uR EB?!?!

2 Likes

yeah I haven’t even slept yet I’ve been up all night it’s like, 7 in the morning where I’m at I haven’t gone to bed yet I’m furious I’ve been late start to my house and everything I can’t believe it I’m thinking it was my roommate but I mean why the heck did somebody steal $150 yoyo you know what I mean

3 Likes

I’ve been making rant videos all morning haha

4 Likes

Underdog and a Bape

13 Likes

Same yo-yo I’ve touched for the past two weeks. Got pretty dirty between the rims l, especially after go karts so I just cleaned it

9 Likes

How are you liking it?

1 Like

Is absolutely perfect! Even though it does play very light, I want to get it down to 67g any try that out. That sounds really heavy l, but right now it’s sitting at 69g+ and it feels like it’s 65g. I added the plus because the halves alone are 69g so the plus sign is the parts

4 Likes

So the total weight is 69g + 2g bearing + 1g axle + 0.4g pads?

4 Likes

How does a yoyo magically shed 4g of weight during play? Methinks I am witnessing the limits of haptic perception.

2 Likes

Well there is SOME truth. I had no idea the G2 Elite was ~62g, I would have sworn it was standard ~65g, but a heavier yo-yo playing lighter … I dunno.

2 Likes

And I just suspect that this points to the inability of us humans to reliably and accurately and consistently perceive such small weight differences.

2 Likes