What are you throwing today?

And also my Loop 2020 :slight_smile: Been awhile! Still got my inside loops down (just with my dominant hand for now)…not as consistent with outsides (though I hit 25+ consecutives a couple of times tonight).

Any suggestions on green loopers? I plan on getting some basic 2a down in 2021 and wouldn’t mind adding more loopers to my collection…though I really do love the 2020. Maybe I should just get another one of them.

Thinking of getting a green and either orange or black 720 for some cool half-swaps!

13 Likes

Eh Day

19 Likes

Eh…i choose TWTW instead.

Who wood have thought id make a cheesy joke!

18 Likes

Chief, a Royal Bison Chief.

19 Likes

Big Fun and K1 charging up!

13 Likes

That looks delicious :yum: :heart:

2 Likes

Did not pick this one up in a while. But a very fun Yo-Yo I have to admit.

12 Likes

I own all of these but the Pariah. Would you compare how it plays to the others ? I want to throw one so bad.

2 Likes

You should do the black and green.

2 Likes

Just chilling, trying to master snap-to-GT. Looks nice. Hahahah

14 Likes

How does the bowl mini play?

2 Likes

This is like the story of 50% of all collectors of anything: yoyos, fountain pens, watches, toenails…

3 Likes

New cloudberry

16 Likes

Just got the Thunderberry today! Damn, these are fun.
Let’s go Pomelo, take my $$$.

14 Likes

Batsquatch 7068, TMBR Turner, and General Yo M10

14 Likes

its an sf day

13 Likes

Today.

16 Likes

Last day of work 2020. It’s raining and 35° out, so I’m staying warm and dry in a greenhouse for now.

12 Likes

How do you like the Thunderberry compared to the Cloudberry? The Cloudberry is my favorite organic and I really wanted a Thunderberry but it dropped at a bad time for me.

4 Likes

Honestly I’ve reached for the Pariah the least. IMO you can definitely feel the SF influence; it sorta makes me think of the Ceasefire (don’t have it anymore so can’t throw back to back). I’m not familiar with CLYW enough to compare it to the “typical” CLYW experience and it’s so different than my other CLYWs that I’m not sure how to compare it to, say, the Wish. But yeah, SF Ceasefire but with a touch more weight/presence than what I can remember.

1 Like