What are you throwing today?

Creeping into Mono-Metal Monday Bleached;

Heaven Sent

20 Likes

this looks so good! : ) how does it play? i’ve always wondered but never managed to get my hands on one. i’ve heard comparisons made to the MMC and Peak 2 - do you think those comparisons hold?

3 Likes

Recent favs with nice contrasting feels. Batsquatch 7068 and Essence

19 Likes

Just my personal preference but I think it plays pretty dang close to a life just a tad bit slower. I also think It’s a better version of the peak 2 (floatier and better shape) and I wasn’t a fan of the MMC so I would say they don’t play similar enough to compare.

22 Likes

Starting Lineup

24 Likes

Compared to the Peak 2 ; Bigger and more stable which makes it way more forgiving during play

Compared to the MC with Ultralight SEs; More agile and livelier, it feels and plays lighter even though the Creep is a gram heavier.

Compared to the Grail; Some more power and less bubbly, it’s also slower on acceleration. This isn’t a bad thing as there is a gain in overall control.

Overall The Creep plays great and has one of the best blasted soft finishes I’ve come across. I dig it.

6 Likes

Packing my Aotus on this monoMonday.

18 Likes

M3

Duncan Butterfly AL

21 Likes

It’s shaping up to be a CLYW week :grin:. Navigator, Pariah, Akita, and Wildfire

20 Likes

Honestly it reminds me of a yo-yo called the cloudberry… :smirk:

3 Likes

i think i might have heard of that one : )

3 Likes

I’m so jealous

4 Likes

i want the clouldberry sooooo bad!!! @nonja121 can you send a pic of your whole collection

1 Like

Haha that’s all my CLYWs so far aside from a Kayak I have somewhere in one of my cases.

1 Like

OG Duncan Haymaker

22 Likes

@nonja121 i was talking abt your whole yoyo collection an you send a pic of ALL the yoyos you have

2 Likes

Tinman.

4 Likes

836290f427731b1df97bd4fb53937d21

10 Likes

I was looking through my cases tonight and saw this so I pulled it out and put on a Vines string. OMG. Seriously. This things hauls, is smooth, and absolutely slays!

16 Likes

Haha nah no plans to dig everything out for a collection photo

3 Likes