What are you throwing today?

Eternal Throw Current with 3 old school camera lenses.

15 Likes

I love it when yoyos are photographed with real cameras, sporting real lenses, shot by people who know how to use both, and know how to light their subject properly. :+1:

5 Likes

What have you guys been throwing the most during the first few weeks of fall? for me its my CLYW WM2 and now a CLYW kayak I just picked up!

15 Likes

Last week and today in my pocket for work: Topyo Colossus V or Replay Pro.

4 Likes

Most of us keep track on this established thread;

What are you throwing in 2019/2020?

4 Likes

Haven’t been very active lately or throwing much these last few months but been reaching for this bad boy these last couple of days. C3 Galaxy Diver 6061

17 Likes

The real Death.

11 Likes

:joy:

(Full sentence)

2 Likes

:upside_down_face:spyy’s rancher in my hands again!:call_me_hand:t2:
It is a beauty to behold as well as being very fast and light.:ok_hand:t2:
I have to say, being the color red, it comes with defects in the anodized that gives it an old look, like worn by time;), but I don’t care because it’s mint(no scratches or bumps)and the laser engraving is perfect.:clubs::heart::spades::diamonds:

19 Likes

Love the look of those

4 Likes

Antidote/Duke I’m throwing both.

15 Likes

Small dudes make me happy.
lol

og YYF Pop Star

17 Likes

I really like the original popstar.

2 Likes

more of the same

14 Likes

I adjusted my TMBR Morrow and really got it to spin smoothly. Very satisfying, and it’s now back in the fixie rotation.

13 Likes

is it just dirty or?

4 Likes

It’s dirty. It gets lots of play.

3 Likes

do you guys ever land in same crazy sick mount, and then realize you have no idea what you did and cant replicate it… -_-

10 Likes

Fresh from the bath

18 Likes

Thank the gods, I was beginning to think having a dirty yoyo was your signature :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes