What are you throwing today?

You’re right. That was 4XL I believe.

2 Likes

That’s it!

3 Likes

The Original Ball Bearing Modern Responsive Tom Kuhn SB-2 laced with TK 100% cotton type 8 string. Weighting in at 50 grams without the weight rings.

20190310_105349

15 Likes

A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

IMG_0721

14 Likes

iRobot?

2 Likes

No. I refuse to accept that people think of Asimov’s ideas through a Will Smith movie, and definitely not through an iApple type styling. The book that the movie was based on it called I, Robot, which is a short story compilation of robot themed stories that eventually spawned the robot series of novels. Stated by FourCorners, that is the first of the Three Laws of Robotics.

4 Likes

I was just talking about in the beginning when it talks about the three laws…

2 Likes

It’s the Death Robot, but I am taking a little artistic license on the robot theme.

4 Likes

What? They made I, Robot into a movie?

2 Likes

They did, yes! I actually haven’t seen it, I should do that…

2 Likes

Y’all should do yourself a favor and watch it

2 Likes

iRobot holds the distinction—for me, anyway—of being my first film credit (i.e., my name appears in the credits at the end).

9 Likes

Hey that’s awesome man!!

3 Likes

“I know a guy who was named in the credits of the movie iRobot. I guess you could say I’m kiiind of a big deal…”

7 Likes

YoyoFriends Magpie tonight!

2 Likes

“Garbage man #2-Zslane”. Right after “garbage man #1” and right before “girl in coffee shop”.

It might only be 2 seconds of screen time milling about in the background, but your performance was breathtaking dude!

Just joking, brother, that’s actually pretty cool. Fill us in! You can’t just drop that out there and not explain

4 Likes

My name is buried in the endless sea of names in the visual effects part of the credits. I’ve been in the VFX game since 2003. The work I’m probably most proud of was for the movie Tron: Legacy. Though the work I did on Oblivion was also pretty spiffy.

14 Likes

Lol :joy:

3 Likes

That is awesome. While I Robot is great, Tron and Tron Legacy are some of my favorite movies. Yes I will be telling people I know a guy that did VFX on Tron Legacy.

4 Likes

Xxxl. quadruple extra large

2 Likes