What are you throwing today?

Breaking in the Rev 2. Particularly struck by how good the ano looks when it’s spinning!

17 Likes

I would probably have picked up a Rev.2 had it come in orange…

1 Like

Is orange your preferred color?

1 Like

Not particularly. But I have the Rev.1 in orange, and I’d like them to match.

3 Likes

Spright Pre-Pro. 55g of sweet performance.

19 Likes

After a few days of throwing a variety of yos to reacquaint myself with my collection I’m back to my old favorite…which as it turns out is still my favorite. YYJ DM1

16 Likes

Inspired by the RCS Rain Drops new counterweight release being able to be set up as begleri. These Duncan Rapid Balls can also be set up as begleri with some paracord as well. Little smaller and denser than die, these weight in at 11g each. These weren’t my favorite counterweights because they were small and heavy, but a fun begleri set up with something I already had laying around in a box. Now that 5A is free they are starting to grow on me.

13 Likes

Puff Adder tonight. I’ve come to accept that even my most basic tricks lack flow and smoothness. Even my 1.5 mount is sometimes ugly and too rigid for lack of a better term. So I’m going back to basics here. Maybe if I clean things up, it wont take me a full month to learn each new trick.

I’ve never found so much fun in frustration before. Im so glad that I came back to playing but pissed that I ever stopped!

15 Likes

That Rev 2 looks fantastic. Well done.

3 Likes

Just dropped it flat on the ground during a fingerspin, vibing a bit now😬

14 Likes

Yeah, but now its a Well Loved yoyo, and I’m told that adds to its mojo.

4 Likes

Death Adder always

26 Likes

I had the same thought; my Rev 1 is red and it’s not available on the Rev 2 :frowning:

1 Like

Nice photo!

2 Likes

Heading down to the lake with my monkeys

20 Likes

Haven’t touched this again after honeymoon. Giving it another try today

16 Likes

love the iceburg super unique

2 Likes

Throwing the El Ranchero and This-A-Way/That-A-Way today.

23 Likes

That ranchero is total dope!

2 Likes

Great shot!! That chalice is the perfect match for that throw.

3 Likes