What are you throwing today?

Dude that is a steal! Surprised to see one in a charity shop!

3 Likes

The record was the charity shop find!

4 Likes

It looks like it’s almost mint too lol.
I guess the owner “had a change of heart”

4 Likes

What’s all this? beeebon owning and playing with a fancy PERFORMANCE driven yoyo??!!?? :open_mouth: Yes folks I am! Traded my Orca with @Yoyo_Garden and got this G2 Covenant in return. After 10 minutes I can definitely say I am enjoying it!

18 Likes

That’s a great colorway

6 Likes

Glad you enjoy it. Sometimes it’s ok to venture outside the bubble lol

7 Likes

Wow. That is a great looking covenant.

7 Likes

Spent some time with these Jason Wong anodized One Drop Code 2s this week! Jason Wong Code2s

15 Likes

How well does it spin? Does it spin for long?

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Zipline Honey Badger Gunmetal HB1 and Zipline Darkrooms

10 Likes

Wow! That makes me want to pull my HB off the listing i have up… dang.

2 Likes

It plays really well, it’s like a smaller CLYW Avalanche or Boy with Matador Spikes that can actually pull start.

2 Likes

Maybe i didnt give mine enough love now that you put it that way. You know what i needed this.

5 Likes

So many yoyos, so little time, some get lost in the shuffle. The Honey Badger is a player.

3 Likes

It really is. I had one of my lifes up too but im playing this batsquatch at a hotel right now and im liking my organics

9 Likes

Is this excessive for a night at a hotel?

16 Likes

Loving the Spaceship today (and most days)

10 Likes

Basecamp Sherpa with Yyj thick lube, half spec bearing, and triple wrapped kitty xl. Handed it to my dad earlier, who then was able to play it a little, told me he looped and did a few other things with a Duncan when he was around 10. Responsive yoyos can really be conversation starters lol.

10 Likes

Spin Dynamics - Alter Ego and CLYW - BOY

9 Likes

Pink/Purple Umbra with Pink Airetic string. Found a new trick today, too! Need to clean it up, but I recorded the rough version so I don’t forget it.

16 Likes