What are you throwing in 2021?

Interesting! I actually haven’t played a chief either, closest would be a Yeti2/metal yeti and I don’t think either of those are actually super close :sweat_smile: I’ll have to track down one of each of those eventually and compare!

Full size 50g throw? :eyes: definitely on my radar now.

2 Likes

I like light throws but this one felt gimmicky to me.

3 Likes

15 Likes

totally agree. It’s a gimmick, really just the worst yoyo. it’s basically just hubstacks in yoyo form. Everyone should get rid of theirs, send it to me so I can recycle them.
:rofl:
p.s the assassin looks sick!

In all seriousness though 1.Ain’t nothing wrong with hubstacks 2. The crucible has been my main throw for over a year now, love it! It can handle any trick a yoyo in the ‘non-space-age’ yoyo category can. minute + long combos are no issue. It’s not going to do your taxes like a draupnir will, but it will go head to head with a grail any day.

5 Likes

Any love for the RCS Author?? It’s probably my lightest yoyo and is the go to when you’re sore or wore out and still wanna throw

17 Likes

Takeshi fhz mod. The best plastic in the case.

17 Likes

Out of curiosity, how wide is the FH Zero?

3 Likes

38.1mm wide according to YoYoWiki

Here’s one compared to a Topdeck which is a throw I think you’re familiar with IIRC:

10 Likes

So… if a person owns both, they won’t feel compelled to talk trash about one or the other?

2 Likes

Happy Easter! Throwing Assassin and Saboteur today.

21 Likes

Love that Fire Fade Saboteur! And the Assassin is okay, too.

3 Likes

My favorite color out of all of them! Has a lot of character for sure.

3 Likes

I don’t know, I’ll get back to you on that Sir!

1 Like

Apparently your taxes get done. That’s worth quite a bit.

3 Likes

Draupnirs’ a good door stop at my house.

I use a Shaqshine fg to do my taxes.

Best yo-yo I’ve thrown… best yoyo I own…

4 Likes

Oregon sky Burnsides.

19 Likes

Still can’t put down the Honey Badger. Even better with an Airetic string :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

22 Likes

Yweti and Draupnir Overdrive :drooling_face:

23 Likes

I was just throwing my Top Deck 5 minutes ago and when I saw your photos (before reading the post) I thought “I love that gold yellow, I need to get one!” I really do love the gold!

4 Likes

I think the orange Top Decks were pre-pros.

2 Likes