What are you throwing in 2021?

You are in for a treat. The Panorama is much different than the Parlay. I have a feeling you’re gonna love it!

4 Likes

Its not even here and I already do, I have never had a One Drop disappoint and Takatsu Tsukasa is still blowing up my YouTube with so many Repeater clips, This one just dropped over the weekend, and there are just so many more…

9 Likes

Another day with the Proyo and a Turner

13 Likes

This year I’m throwing any yoyo I get, but I just got a freehand pro, and i’m thinking about getting a new oracle(hit my first on the driveway and can only spin for 10 seconds max). I’m defiantly getting a solstice or shutter, and a 4A yoyo, but i’m having a hard time choosing between the flight and skyhawk. Somebody please tell me which one I should buy.

1 Like

I’ve been tossing this thing around a bit lately. It’s an AuldeyxTurningPoint Positron. I honestly can’t tell if it’s a good yoyo or not.

19 Likes

I always thought that was such an odd collaboration, I could never bring myself to pony up the coin.

3 Likes

Today I’m throwing a Profly and a Sun from yoyo Empire.

15 Likes

Tantalizing:

13 Likes

I have been on the lookout for one of those. How do you like it and can you compare with to anything? @zslane

1 Like

It is one of my favorite bi-metals, and it isn’t quite like any other bi-metal I have. It is quite powerful and very stable and you really feel its mass.

1 Like

Hey! what is that friend?I’ve never seen it before, it’s cool !!

1 Like

It is a KC Agent Tantalizing.

3 Likes

Monkeyfinger Caesar Helium

20 Likes

MFD Prime 8 - The only yoyo I’ve owned that has ever cost me more money than the initial purchase price…

It ate its string and went into the TV…

27 Likes

15 Likes

My “Throw Zone” is way to close to my TV. Sorry to hear you made contact! I may take it as a sign and move some furniture.

5 Likes

I was a good 5 meters from the TV - This Prime 8 would cut its strings. And it did just that sending the yoyo into the TV with the string hanging from my finger still.

I have cured it since - It is now ‘safe’ for use.

16 Likes

When the string of a yoyo breaks, nothing good can happen …:grimacing:

5 Likes

I got the same color way

3 Likes

Before work session.

22 Likes