What are you throwing in 2021?

A little bit of this a little bit of that.
Finally got my FH1AL from Japan. Looooving it. Makes me wish I still had my old modded FH1’s and HFH’s. :hugs:

20 Likes

Do you make all of your yoyos out of wood?

1 Like

No plastic PLA and ABS.

4 Likes

Bowl is excellent, my Udon has been living in a case though cuz I don’t wanna beat it up…I wanna get my hands on a second one to beat up!

4 Likes

If its as good as actual udon I’m going to need to get my hands on one

2 Likes

A SECOND ONE!?!?!? Only 37 are made retailing for 419.99 USD

3 Likes

16 Likes

19 Likes

Not a second Udon, just a second Bowl…lol…I wish I had that kind if budget :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

22 Likes

Finally got a bearing to work properly in this. Turned it into a whole new yoyo.
Really like this Zipline string as well.

21 Likes

16 Likes

What’s the white plastic throw there?

5 Likes

Batsquatch 7068

26 Likes

I picked this up during their b-grade sale but haven’t thrown it much since. I really wish I had, I’m late to the Recognition bus, and I wish I’d hitched a ride sooner. This is pretty amazing.
20210228_161437

15 Likes

That’s a Topyo Cloud II. It’s a really fun delrin throw, but it’s nearly impossible to find any information about it online.

5 Likes

Death. All shift long.

24 Likes

Project Y

18 Likes

Been using this Max Choo edition exia a lot.

19 Likes

Mono Metal Monday and wait for the mail day. That new One Drop we have all been waiting for is being compared to the Parlay, another yoyo that also gets that Parlay comparison, but in now rather obscure, the Radical Seas Siren V2 as it shares those similar dimensions coming in around 53mm x 41mm x 65g. I’m also laced with some Zipline Yellow EP.

20 Likes