What are you throwing in 2021?

The mod44 just keeps getting better and better.

31 Likes

Excellent!!

2 Likes

Tinman with tiny books.

26 Likes

YYJ Classic

23 Likes

Purp. And feeling photo’e.

30 Likes

Found this cleaning out some of my eldest son’s things. He’s married and out of the house. I gave it to him to mess with and now it’s come back. I think it’s a 2008 fat 8 888. Sure is fun to throw and fast.

27 Likes

The new Tank. It’s really sweet.

28 Likes

Mono-Metal Monday; YYF Metal Replay in Blue with no B-Grade badges as its really smooth playing with some Polo Garbkamol Signature Kitty

21 Likes

Out of town for work today, Dunk on my hip.

16 Likes

One of my favorite yoyos

6 Likes

New classic organic prototype. To color or not to color… thoughts?

31 Likes

gung fu vibes

edit: try coloring it the same way

dbyy-creamsicle-gung-fu-gen-delrin_1_417c41222232fe1ef47c23e7ed028aa7-2

dbyy-creamsicle-gung-fu-gen-delrin_1_417c41222232fe1ef47c23e7ed028aa7

26 Likes

I got the Koi back in May but always had a hard time with it. My apprentice who has far surpassed me in skill was throwing his myy Bi last night with a white nylon Kitty reg and the white looked so nice I decided to put one (Kitty nylon) on my Koi and bring it to work to practice at getting better with it. @BadWolfeCo sliccs have made me fall in love with nylon strings.

For some reason I’ve always disliked white strings but I’m comin’ around. They really DO look great and very classic-looking.

26 Likes

I’ve honestly always liked white string…as long as it’s actually white and not dirty. Main problem is always that it turns grey so fast.

3 Likes

I always equate white string with the string on the Imperial and Butterfly I bought in the summer of 2015. I got those dirty really quickly but did not know much about string and brands etc so I just played through. For some reason I bought a 100 box of Kitty nylon over a year ago but never tried one. When I got some sliccs from Bad Wolfe Co I was like whoooaaaaah! Totally awesome experience. Now I’m hooked! But yeah, white will gray eventually but who cares? I will never be on stage and I will probably wear the string out before it gets nasty looking.

5 Likes

No coloring!
(It looks good as it comes out of the printer;)

3 Likes

Getting some panorama time in today!
Here it is on a cactus! :cactus:

28 Likes

That photo is on point!

10 Likes

Same for me. I also prefer the clean looking one better.

1 Like

Aaaahaha I see what you did there! Prickly customer.

8 Likes