What are you throwing in 2021?

I don’t think that’s clear. I’m pretty sure it is pale green.

3 Likes

Recently picked up my Kuntosh after not playing it for some time and was reminded how much of an absolute banger it is. At one time it was in my top 5, and I’d say it’s definitely re-entered my current top 5. It’s crazy how much it looks like it’s going to feel… clunky… but somehow it plays like a dream. This, my Panoramas, and my Vulture are all I’ve been throwing lately tbh…

21 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better myself. I was very reluctant to try it because of how it looked, but was astonished by it when I took a chance on it and bought one (back in 2018).

3 Likes

I like it. Plays nice. I would say if you’re a shutter fan definitely worth picking up.

2 Likes

This gets me excited to try my 5000qv that arrived! I will have to wait a little longer :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Frank’s in the house. Brute force.
It’s the American way partner

21 Likes

Actually, that’s not clear.

Almost :slight_smile: I got it as “Olive Green”

Oww, and thats a Spike not the mini-spike, maybe the camera angle…

:smiley:

3 Likes

Decided to be smart today

27 Likes

how does the iq play?

3 Likes

Amazing. Flows good. Fingerspins are a breeze on the model I have.

3 Likes

what are the strengths and weaknesses that you can think of? im kinda interested in this one haha

2 Likes

I can’t find anything as a weakness yet. Need to play it more. It’s very stable and quick. Feels good on the catch. It’s wide enough to hit combos easy and putting multiple layers of string in the gap doesn’t seem to affect it too much.

2 Likes

New draft of the pigeon prototype series

36 Likes

Getting it dialed in. Best looking and playing one yet. 35x57 55.6g

33 Likes

Having fun with this.

22 Likes

Throwing this one a bit. Now I know why it’s in mint shape. Let’s say if you want a smooth throw, this isn’t it. But it does have the nostalgia.

22 Likes

Satisfaction is landing a kwijibo or fingerspin on a Bangarang without rims.

18 Likes

So you solved the steel axle problem? Did you press fit it in?

2 Likes

Not yet. But I just got this.

18 Likes

Perfect.

3 Likes