What are you throwing in 2021?

Slaying some space parasites.

Deduction really makes me feel like I just started again. Going to stick with it and hopefully improve my terrible form and flow.
Wanker is magic and I will NEVER let it go.

28 Likes

I know what you mean, this first time I threw the futura i didn’t like it. It was like I didn’t want to like, because the more I threw it the more surprised I am with it. I would love to see this shape with bimetal and smaller size, and I’ve really been loving my D bearings lately

The don is my normal throw lately- it really is so good! +Legit strings on it makes the perfect combo🤑

24 Likes

Welcome back, stranger!

2 Likes

In town for several hours. Colossus V.

24 Likes

OD Project 2

31 Likes

Nice DMG! What screen is that? I’ve done a few over the last couple years myself :3

1 Like

Double trouble

27 Likes

Nice! It is this one, and a color changing housing/buttons from RetroModding. Unfortunately my poorly-insulated home in southern AZ never gets it cold enough to turn purple! lol. I have a TFT Pocket, backlit mod pocket, IPS Advance, IPS Color, reshelled (to Spongebob) AGS-101, and backlit/bivert DMG as well. If someone starts an unrelated discussion thread I’ll get them together for a family photo :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Magnesium is weird…

25 Likes

Those caps on the majiska are awesome

3 Likes

Sweeeeeeeet! :heart:

2 Likes

They really are! :star_struck:

3 Likes

is the ano fading, or was that splash kinda light to begin with?

1 Like

official request to have people put the name of the yoyos in their posts <3

8 Likes

This thing BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

BUT SO GOOD

18 Likes

It is a futile request. The folks who don’t say what their throws are either think everyone can tell just by seeing the shape, or want people to tug at their proverbial sleeves and ask. You’ll have to either just get used to asking every time this happens, or lower your curiosity threshold enough to not care so much.

12 Likes

Two versions of an unnamed titanium prototype I designed for the NYYYC. Both full sized with side effects. The left one will likely hit production at some point.

32 Likes

Chucking steel today

32 Likes

That is just how it is

18 Likes

Can confirm this is a banger, I would love to snag a production edition of this.

3 Likes