What are you throwing in 2021?

The vow definitely looks nice, but the price + me just not being a huge fan of organics turned me off from it. Other than the Clique the Steel Shutter is also on my radar at the moment.

3 Likes

Practicing the Wrist Mount on my new TiTanic.

24 Likes

I agree. The vow is just so much fun…It’s hard to put it down

2 Likes

Couldn’t be happier with this yoyo from MK1: The Contact!
I have played a couple of hours with him and he makes me smile with satisfaction;)
It is inevitable to compare it with the famous Grail of a / rt, as @Exmime said.
And I would dare to say that anodized is superior, smooth as silk, it is excellent for grinding!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2:

27 Likes

That’s pretty.

1 Like

25 Likes

:point_up:A Liopleurodon with a canflon coating!
I have played it, a friend has it exactly the same.:+1:t2:
I always liked the minimalist aesthetic of ILYY and the finishes of their yo-yos;)

4 Likes

Caflon is a really interesting finish which remind me of touching egg shells. I sold most of my caflons over the years and now I really miss my pink one…

5 Likes

Very pleasantly surprised with this TopYo
Patronum. Very budget friendly and excellent all around.

21 Likes

The contact has always been the yoyo with my favorite finish. It is awesome grinding.(except for the organic shape)

2 Likes

Ti-triton
Gravity

18 Likes

I would say it plays just as well, it just don’t have the same names behind the product. The contact is incredible.

2 Likes

Agreed. Patronum, like the MYY Yo3 Hertz is one of those perfect yoyos that could easily be the only one I need (if I wasn’t a yoyo-holic and could only focus on playing).

5 Likes

Going thru boxes at my mom’s house and this popped out. This is the one that I started with back when I was younger. Came out of a mcds happy meal. This brought back memories. Pumped to add it with the rest.

16 Likes

How is the Triton? It looks super cool!

2 Likes

I like it. Not my favorite titanium but it’s definitely up there with the rest of them. Plays nice, feels good in the hand. I recommend it.

3 Likes

A full bodied white for a full bodied yo-yo. The Dreadnought still has life left in it after all these years. I’ve been showing it some love lately.

19 Likes

Still got the zip fly in my pocket.

3 Likes

The kids have been swimming and the garden is lovely. Wooly Markmont is being thrown with a cold beer. Not bad…

33 Likes

I am having a real hard putting this YoYo down, pairing it with the zipline skyline III just meshed with me really well…

33 Likes