What are you throwing in 2021?

I expected these to all play the same and I wasn’t wrong. I have a problem.

27 Likes

Is that the D-bearing steel Bowl Mini?
Any thoughts on that compared to the Vow?

Also: I’m legit impressed you got all those on one hand

8 Likes

The topyo marshmallow. This is my first delrin 4a throw and I’m digging it

22 Likes

Yes d-bearing bowl. They’re very similar in size and shape. The Vow is lighter on the string which I like. Feels quick. Not that I don’t love the bowl mini. You really can’t go wrong with either one.

7 Likes

So happy you’re enjoying it! I also have a Bowl mini and I can only say good things about it as well! Both are great!

6 Likes

Woah. Literally what I had in my hand is what you’re throwing same color string and all. Also reccomend the marshmallow for 4a. Mines taken a beating and still plays great @Legit_yoyostrings

17 Likes

I wish I had the time to try and learn 4a.

2 Likes

You can learn the basics in a night :). After that I don’t have too much advice cuz I picked it up not too long ago

4 Likes

25 Likes

:trophy:

24 Likes

Kinda the same here, I’ve had a flight but I’ve destroyed it over the years and haven’t learned much

3 Likes

I agree! They’re all pretty close in shape, material, and specs and yet each one feels distinctly different.

1 Like

dang that is a pretty yoyo!
do you know what it is?

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a Grail of A-rt :green_apple: :wink:

3 Likes

Do you ever just fall in love with that one yoyo in your collection? Because the Duncan Orbital gtx is that yoyo for me.

26 Likes

This week, training is inevitable.

23 Likes

The orbital is definitely a great you yoyo. I love the way it feels on the string

4 Likes

The Euphonious is such a nice little steel EDC. I really want to try a Clique at some point.

18 Likes

Throwing the assassin today! New run stuck in customs :upside_down_face:

26 Likes

If you like steel I would check out the Vow, I’ve been really impressed by it so far (the euphonious is my other favorite steel throw)

5 Likes