Nice combo.

Sotol is good stuff.
:+1:

3 Likes

Throwing c3 initiators

27 Likes

Welcome to the forums, buddy!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Check out the Introduce Yourself thread as well!

3 Likes

Put these caps in my First run MG

Def paying a large amount of cash for a pair of these caps or the whole zero.

This MG is just perfect now.

27 Likes

27 Likes

Did you get that from me? The Mg, not the caps. Great throw! I snear at your pad recessed Mgs!

4 Likes

No sir. I got it from Sparhawk. Btw, You got those caps? I’m willing to pay alot.

3 Likes

It’s the MG you traded me. I was pretty reluctant to get rid of it but I saw him looking for an MG for a couple of weeks and thought I would help end the search. Glad you found another awesome Mg @MattC

4 Likes

Hacienda de Chihuahua Anejo is something special imho! That Sotol was okay, but brash and harsh honestly with a sweet smooth but flat finish. But 100 proof!

2 Likes

DNA : a very underrated organic yo-yo…

25 Likes

Totally agree, a great YYF

5 Likes

So it’s my old Mg. I thought it looked familiar. Enjoy y’all!
I got the most bad s as Kramer kitchen knife in 10” for that bad boy! Best trade ever!!!
Enjoy your bad ()$ Mg Sir!!!

6 Likes

Throwing some Fair Trade Yoyos today.

24 Likes

Great combo :ok_hand:

27 Likes

Thank you brother.

I’m glad to be apart of the journey.

They look swell together to

Edit. I believe he said it WAS yours.

24 Likes

Yep. I was told by the guy . It’s actually very distinct in its markings. It’s almost perfect just except. Throws perfectly and with surface mounted pads. They made a blue one which I’ve never had the pleasure and my hands down favorite the silver. I got my Silver from Deth. And he told me he got it from Brewster. The red Mg throws just like the Silver but with a really glossy finish. Quite the joy to behold. Magnesium is the way kids!!!

7 Likes

yoyo tricks canon but the original version, love this thing!

7 Likes

Heading to a friend’s to play some yoyo.
Think I brought enough. Lol.

30 Likes