What are you throwing in 2021?

I spent years playing with diabolos before I learned about the existence of “modern” yo-yos.
Since then, this “Vision” (from the Henrys brand), is gathering dust on top of a closet, forgotten.
I :heart: YOYOS :laughing:

23 Likes

Things

31 Likes

26 Likes

These 6 are in rotation today

33 Likes

A pair of Sages with custom 3D printed side caps.

31 Likes

Was about to sell this fella, but dang, its such a underrated throw, hence i‘ll keep this guy….

24 Likes

What about Tequila?

Loved seeing and turning spectra ply! Made this many years ago.

28 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

From the Duncan De Luxxe series, a Mongu Edition Raptor (v1) and some G-Strings, is it 2011 or 2021?

28 Likes

Worth every penny.

29 Likes

Still remember those days….! That was the time, when everybody else just had a Yomega Rider…. Used to love that throw!

…. Nearly as much, as I loved fiddling those cork-pads :joy:

2 Likes

Dude your grail is amazing

3 Likes

Totally fine. In a way you’re cleaning it. Charles eating rice out of a Grail was somehow ok too.

Nice work! I got a used Pocket EH spectra ply today. Sadly not the full rainbo Spectra Ply, but still great and I’ll take what I can get since TMBR stock seems so sparse lately.

3 Likes

Sagittarius- excellent throw, but screwed up from PO, can’t unscrew

20 Likes

Wow!! I really like this

4 Likes

Sage was my first unresponsive play!! Still love it.

Love your color scheme.

5 Likes

Thanks!

I have a thing for yoyos with no engraving or other identifying marks; they just look so clean and elegant to me. Plus, I’ve always been enamored of the red+blue look. I swapped the caps on a pair of Butterfly XTs so I could get the same red+blue aesthetic. I also have one of the red+blue YYR Anomalies, and a pair of the red+blue Boost Afterburners.

7 Likes

Can we see your other red+blue cap swaps please👀

2 Likes

Butterfly XT:

24 Likes

22 Likes