What are you throwing in 2021?

Basilik plays great. Very stable/ balanced and smooth. Lots of fun to throw. Very comfortable catch. I have enjoyed every release from zerogravity.

6 Likes

You mix sound as well?

That’s cool man!

4 Likes

Wow that’s impressive, especially at that weight for a monometal.

3 Likes

Hinemosu and palpitation :star_struck::raised_hands:t4:

17 Likes

Hello everyone!!
throwing this little piece of heaven on earth:

I :black_heart: Draup;)

16 Likes

Mono-Metal-Monday and my Kapital is strung up with some Knot Bads. I really enjoy morning drops @YoYoExpertGarrett so I was on the drop clock for this one that Friday morning. I picked up the Blue with the Artisan anodize marks as I like blue solids, don’t mind saving a few bucks and intended this one to be a real player, and it most definitely is. I think the water mark adds to the charm, especially now that it created such an unnecessary fuss on the boards, it is also a mark of authenticity I feel. I hope @yyfben2.deactivated and YYF keep making more made in the USA throws, as it is something I enjoy and like to support.

18 Likes

This is litterally the smoothest yo-yo I own it’s actually smoother than my bimetal yo-yo recreations. This is my first introduction to the typeface series but I may start collecting for 60 bucks… this is a damn steal

10 Likes

Some Duncan AL Love!

Freehand AL, Butterfly AL, Freehand One AL

17 Likes

MORE INFO WEDNESDAY!

22 Likes

And a family shot of all my Duncans so far :slight_smile:

31 Likes

Just a couple of dope protos - @hobbygod and @TSAF

19 Likes

I took Death to the lake.

16 Likes

JUJI Prototype

20 Likes

I can’t tell if all these protos I’m seeing lately is a form of flexing or a form of advanced advertising and marketing. Normally I wouldn’t think anything of it except I’ve been seeing a s**t ton of protos being shown on social media lately.

10 Likes

Profile leak! :rofl::rofl: seen first on YYE.

@zslane Adam happens to be doing a review on mine. Can’t speak for wills prototype or any that I haven’t designed.

7 Likes

We have more free time to work on yoyo designs during the pandemic, that’s why there are a lot of prototypes coming out lately😂 It’s really fun to design and make yoyos that fit your needs!

5 Likes

:rofl: I saw that profile and had to scroll back up to your post to see why I hadn’t noticed the cool undercut shape. You had it cleverly concealed.

6 Likes

Ooops… :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:

6 Likes

I mean, isn’t this whole thread basically flexing?

12 Likes

I dunno, is it? Throwing a common yoyo that lots of other people throw isn’t much of a flex. But throwing a prototype that hardly anyone else knows about, much less has any access to, makes more of a statement.

4 Likes