What are you throwing today?

Cool how approproatied imagery doesn’t lead to an immediate cease & desist for DocPop (see ty-vayder thread) - art will always be subjected to reinterpretation/re-appropriation - welcome to the new world!!

2 Likes

Very true. Go to any comic-con and get drawings and sketches done by 20 different artists of the same character. Lot’s of loop holes in the photography world as well. Even use of others photographs. I was on the board of the ASMP in South Carolina for a while. We are big advocates of protecting copyrighted works.

2 Likes

And if anything, the way that doc pop uses that image honestly makes more sense to me. There’s not much significance to a screaming hand imo, but I guess there could be significance to a screaming yoyo in a hand.

2 Likes

The screaming hand is super iconic. No other significance needed. But I think the screaming yoyo is awesome too.

3 Likes

Throwing my supernova today :slight_smile:

A little Santa Cruz love for everyone.

10 Likes

Why would you throw those?

2 Likes

Throw em down the pipe or bowl brah.

3 Likes

No comply out the bowl

1 Like

Just another way to Throwdown :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Inferno Yoyos Sonar in the Monsoon colorway splash and Zipline Slushy Smurfberry Blast string.

5 Likes

But which came first, the DocPop graphic or Vampire Hunter: D?

DTAVampD2

3 Likes

Lol ok.

Neither!! Santa Cruz is the goat

2 Likes

These two big dudes.

Par Avion and 420 with @smileypants707 ‘s XL custom blend strangz. :ok_hand:t3::raised_hands:t2:

These strings are :fire::fire::fire:.

13 Likes

@Applepooh oooh that Par Avion :drooling_face:

3 Likes

12 Likes

Nylon is toxic when it burns, so I hope they aren’t fire lol.

4 Likes

Burns so good man. So good. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Lots of prototypes for new CLYW stuff. :slight_smile:

18 Likes