What are you throwing today?

So far the yoyos I’ve thrown the most in 2019 my Code 2s, a Top Deck, my Cabals, my Cross Bones, and a Sullivan.

3 Likes

14 Likes

Soon enough we will all have Ti Walkers. MWUHAHAHA

6 Likes

Er, not quite. TiVayder != TiWalker. :thinking:

4 Likes

The lovely Parlay

14 Likes

Viix

2 Likes

Cascade 2

4 Likes

My Vanguard has been getting a lot of play over the past few days. I didn’t realise just how much certain types of bearings suite certain yoyos. I personally love the Onedrop 10ball flat bearing, however I swapped out the one which came in this and put it in my Markmont (which I got second hand with a string centering bearing) and that one in this.

This has surprised me because the improvement in play is palpable! (Pleasingly the flat 10ball has mde the Markmont play considerably better too!)

4 Likes

In case it wasn’t blindingly obvious

16 Likes

Kubrick?

It’s the 543, the first release from the new company OPYOYOS founded by Jordan.

4 Likes

Total wantyness. Word to your mother.

2 Likes

My tarnished DM1. I painted the inner cups gold when I was a kid because I was an ignaramous. I got some sand paper and Mother’s Polish, so I’m gonna try and restore it…

10 Likes

YYF Shutter, gonna save up for a Wedge Beyond though

8 Likes

I actually think that gold interior looks good, so I’m siding with younger you on this one. :baby:

5 Likes

Agreed. The caps over the paint keep it from looking tacky. I actually think it looks great

3 Likes

:joy: cascade 2, love it.

6 Likes

showing the Bolt2 by @docpop some love today

16 Likes

Heritage

6 Likes

I love those graphics @DocPop I am a huge Santa Cruz fan so it get me right in the feels.

6 Likes