What contest?

1 Like

Cal states

3 Likes

Hope Lorenzyo vlogs it.

1 Like

Yeah. Speaking of where has he been?!

2 Likes

This TFL. I haven’t thrown it in a longgg time. (that’s a YYN highlight on it lol) I forgot how nice it was.

12 Likes

Interesting, the whole surface is textured? What exact model?

2 Likes

I think it was Werrd TFL groovy lady edition.

5 Likes

Yep. I’ve got one in the greenish colorway. Really nice throw and it ripstarts.

3 Likes

Summit X Homemade String

WIN_20190308_17_12_18_Pro

12 Likes

He moved and is at a new school I think, posts a lot on Instagram and his story, just hope he will come back to YouTube though.

1 Like

Me too

2 Likes

Mailday

These guys currently.

I had been in a rut for a while as my routine got pretty stale. Back in December I decided that I want to get into “modern responsive” just to try out another style of play that’s growing. Fast forward to this year exploring more responsive throws, I spontaneously picked up a Butterfly XT which then gave me this urge to play some plastic throws (had played my Skyva), which escalated to wanting to play some delrin throws, which pushed me to try out a delrin skyva.

Loving both of these throws - the delrin skyva is butter smooth and can handle long finger spins, a little harder to land as it doesn’t “auto correct” as much as the PC version.

Deep State…probably one of the best throws I bought in a while, learning more about it as I use it. Delighted to see that I can in fact shoot the moon on it despite many saying they had difficulty with it due to its semi-responsive nature. I saw the One Drop video and knew it could be done…and today I went to give it a shot and was hitting them pretty clean! This will probably be spending a lot of time with me for a while, love how non-invasive it is in my pocket.

11 Likes

Do nylon strings always look that good and soft? :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

SF Cadence.

Bad background but i wanted to show the beauty of the yoyo in sunlight.

9 Likes

Yes sir, they sure do :wink:

These are technically hybrids though

6 Likes

Not quite, I think.
Didn’t the hubstack edition use a different name than TFL?

3 Likes

That’s an amazing colorway

3 Likes

This has been my go to set. For a few weeks now. Of course not pictured is the Deep State that is an EDC.
20190309_101736

11 Likes