What are you throwing today?

bought a shutter and replay pro yesterday

2 Likes

Recess Little League is a home run hitter

20190224_160036

6 Likes

Markmont Classic + Homemade string

WIN_20190225_12_23_13_Pro

I swapped the brass domes for flat caps, and man was that night and day. Weight/ weight distribution is a trip.

17 Likes

Isn’t it?! Trips me out every time I try a new set of SE’s.

3 Likes

Been throwing my purple Top Deck a lot lately.

2 Likes

NICE! Now I want to get some flat caps!

2 Likes

I have my first MMC on the way. I would like to here what others prefer for their set ups - from a side effect perspective.

2 Likes

I’ve tried it with the brass domes, flat caps and ultra lights. I personally was not a fan of it set up with ultra lights. It lost a lot of its punch set up like that, it just felt strange.

2 Likes

I have mine set up with Lego SEs because they were the only style I could find in blue:

mmc

6 Likes

I was throwing a Shutter Wide Angle but just got a Metal Yeti and I’m completely smitten by it. It fits the feel I want so much more. I have an Urban headed my way, as well

1 Like

G2 Pelican today! So chill, super lax, slow and steady, exactly how they fly 2 inches over the water with an eerie ease. Cruise control locked in.

6 Likes

20190225_233021
This is a great way to describe the pelican. Its also the yoyo i fear hitting me in the face the most for some reason. It just has a presence about it - it feels heavier in the hand than it does in play.

7 Likes

A wooden Replay Pro.

1 Like

Another one that got away.

1 Like

I really like my markmontclassic with ultra-lights. (thanks again for them, @smileypants707) I tend to like lighter yoyos with less center-weight.

8 Likes

Ultra-lights are my default SE on any SE throw :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Sk today

3 Likes

YYF Confusion and Zipline Darkroom Edition strings black/dark purple.
20190226_103505

11 Likes

TiHawk, DS Bearing and you know it. G2 Diamond Blendzzz by Zipline.

15 Likes

Diff15512221813011440788988 didn’t even know it was bimetal.

7 Likes