What are you throwing today?

That Viszilla tho’, mmmmmhmmm

3 Likes

Fresh off the BST from @ricerocket this silicone recessed by The Modfather Duncan Freehand Zero. Flat A bearing with a drop of thin lube and she purrs like a kitten laced up with yellow Kitty regs.
20190129_122544

11 Likes

This.15487908921851751952226

12 Likes

If you want to do some work, try taking both of these apart, just pull a side off of each of them, then put one of the red halves with an orange half. I’ve done this on some with really wide gaps, and for some reason once half swapped they play great. One of the only “standard” Butterfly’s I have is a half swap. It plays really, really good.

8 Likes

Aurora 20190129_183402

11 Likes

diamond-blasted G2 Covenant
IMG_8488

15 Likes

What is this, some new unannounced G2? I thought “Reaper” was next? :dizzy_face:

6 Likes

both the Covenant and Reapers are 2019 releases! you need to watch the G2 vlogs dude :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

I don’t see them listed at the official G2 model page… I just don’t have time to watch vlogs

3 Likes

coming to a day near you! i’ll give you a PM when theres a drop for both the cov and reaper

2 Likes

I can check the instagram page for that :wink:

2 Likes

Gave this one a test today.
20190130_201156 20190130_201123

27 Likes

This baby. Ordinance Excrament Cat.IMG_20190130_073919

7 Likes

Oh dude, that profile is like a wooden Kuntosh! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

And? Looks like a beast, I bet it’s awesome.

4 Likes

I’m really happy with how it plays. I just need to make some material tweaks the keep the dimensions the same but increase the weight.

But even at 52g, it plays astonishingly well and handles my longest combos.

7 Likes

That’s such an awesome feeling, isn’t it? To make something with your own hands that is fully functional and fun?

5 Likes

The Hubs look like a wooden Regen.

2 Likes

Do you mean Replay?

2 Likes

Hm, I might consider this if I buy another anytime soon. I really like the way the red one plays so I want to keep it as is, and the currently double wrapped orange one sleeps enough where I can practice stalls on it. Ill probably keep it as one of those “here, if you are interested in yoyos try this” kind of yoyo. The way I have it set up it is really nice for beginners, so ive already thought of a use for it.

Probably going to buy some extras in the future, and if anyone of them has an elephant gap I will definitely mess with/mod them. I regret not buying the 3rd one off the shelf now, lol.

3 Likes