What are you throwing today?

I was just thinking this morning that I wish I had a gold 5000QV… :+1:

6 Likes

Hey, that’s a great photograph. Really cool :+1:

3 Likes

20190124_214111
Throwing the Hummingbird and officially went through my first pair of pads, it literally shot off during a bind.

21 Likes

this thing is soooo good
IMG_1525

10 Likes

Keeping the rotation real with Duncan Butterflys and YYE Slick 6 white strings. 20190125_043811 20190125_043910

14 Likes

This thing.15484316679271034854992

7 Likes

That looks like my old Viz. Let me know if you want to let it go :+1:

4 Likes

One of my favorite splash colorways!

6 Likes

Is that a colorway swap? Full camo like that :smiley:. Love it!

2 Likes

It’s called “Shark vs. Zombie Beaver” The Avalanche, Bear vs. Man and Borealis are the 3 I remember it releasing on.

4 Likes

It’s up for trade…

3 Likes

my main two are the yotricks sage, and the magic yoyo n11 but I have a couple of butterflies, imperials, and a wooden one. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A little.late today, but the big fun! Really fun, can’t tell if mine is stripped or it just doesn’t tighten all the way. Either way, it’s a really fun throw and can handle anything I throw at it except grinds.20190126_213641

10 Likes

It’s built that way. It’s a new thing Duncan is trying. Basically if your yo-yo is vibing, then just tighten it and it might be a bit smoother. And, you can’t strip it!

4 Likes

It is impossible to strip? How so?

2 Likes

Oh awesome! I wasn’t sure haha

3 Likes

Bought a couple of these today:

I got an orange one and a red one. Orange one kind of sucks. The gap is noticeably wider and it binds like a wet noodle. I practically needed to double wrap it if I didnt want to do an unresponsive bind, but now that it is double wrapped it doesnt sleep as long as id like. The red one plays fantastic. Ive heard before that Butterflys can vary in quality, but I didnt think it would be this obvious. I thought it was more of a time period degradation than anything else.

12 Likes

Mine doesn’t screw all the way, as if it’s stripped. I’m not sure exactly how it works but it’s I can basically screw it as many times as I want and it won’t get locked in like other yoyos do when they’re screwed together

4 Likes

I don’t know. That’s what Remy Baskin told me.

3 Likes

The yoyo that got me back into the hobby, a gift from my sister for Christmas in 2017, thought I would have my last bit of time with it before passing it on soon to a new thrower, I have it get up super responsive

SAM_4573

7 Likes