18 Banshee
Motor City Mitten
Horizon
Shutter
Stealth
Iceberg
Node
Purple line

Got a few more on the mail. A Joyride, a Top Deck, and a Knight & Gale, and a Borealis 2. All but the Borealis should be here by tomorrow.

The worst part is I still feel the need to buy so many more haha. I gotta stop browsing these forums they’re killing me

16 Likes

Blue and Black. Classy.

4 Likes

Thanks dude. I love the gloss black banshee. Like 80% of my clothing is black so it’s kinda my thing. Was so stoked to scoop this thing. I’m just scared to play it as much as I want to for fear of some terrible string snapping freak accident lol

5 Likes

Aaaaaannnnddddd just pulled the trigger on another banshee since I made my last post.

Someone save me from myself please

11 Likes
8 Likes

Yes. This ^^^

That’s exactly the voice in my head.

Oh look, it’s a really cool yoyo you’ve been interested in. You’ve read good things. And you do like that colorway.

But I already have quite a few yoyos. And I suck. A lot. Getting yet another expensive yoyo isn’t going to make me suck any less. I don’t really need it

Then Palpatine comes along…

7 Likes

My birthday throws20190121_193400

15 Likes

The man… the myth… THE LEGEND

6 Likes

Been throwing my teal VTWO lately:

11 Likes

I prefer the purple VTWO, myself.

3 Likes

I had the purple one in rotation last week.

1 Like

That’s me :sweat_smile::grin:

2 Likes

The other day, throwing my VTWO.

Sister visiting from Istanbul, gave her some yoyos to start with. Cadence, SFSF, and a Yeti.

Taught her how to bind.

She’s off to a good start!

17 Likes

Bliss by SF Yoyos
IMG_8323

19 Likes

That is beautiful!!!

2 Likes

thanks dude! this colorway is really easy to photograph cuz it goes well with many objects and backgrounds :blush:

6 Likes

You’re welcome!! That is amazing looking, do not throw that outside!! Hahaha

3 Likes

awesome picture

2 Likes

cheers dude!

3 Likes

Ohyesyo Lust!

Sent to me by a somewhat fantastic forum member. It is the first bimetal I have ever thrown too, I have just been throwing it around before having to head off for work this morning, it is so very very nice!

SAM_4553

10 Likes