Less filling and throws great!

1 Like

Fixed axle Humming bird… sweeeet.

420, Triton, Orphan.

5 Likes

skyline today!

1 Like

54 with c.w for 5A

What is the 54? And by that I mean what would you say were its design goals?

To be thrown and to return to the hand are I believe its design goals which it fulfills greatly.
Nuff said. Oh and the 54 is by my most excellent friends at One Drop. It’s 54 mm in diameter I think.

2 Likes

Okay. I was hoping that it had some distinguishing design feature or element that set it apart a little bit from other yoyos. Like, “This is why we made the 54…”

It actually does have a distinguishing design feature. Side effects. :slight_smile:

It was the first model that used them. (And as stated it’s 54mm diameter, hence the name)

4 Likes

It was one drop’s first full-sized yoyo.

Underdog. Such a great throw.IMG_20181026_092452

4 Likes

I’m throwing a yo that wont let me get rid of it. Every time I think it’s time to say good bye, it ends up back in my yoyo world. Roo-Yo SV

1 Like

I miss the “drip from the rims” splashes. Nobody does that any more today.

1 Like

iYoyo RiTTER. Digging it very much. I love the colorway, and it plays incredibly. Thank you, @codinghorror for the recommendation. It is right up my ally.

20181027_095448 20181027_081754

3 Likes

These three lovelies…

IMG_7057

plus a special shout out to @RidinSpinners and @Applepooh for clueing me into that weird monkeyfinger ano’ed deep state. Deep State is in my top 3 all time yo-yos so I can never get enough :smiley:

5 Likes

I also have a red/silver SPiMASTER X. What do you think of it?

What is that middle red one?

It is the Rain City Skills / OhYesYo sk8er, of course…

It’s hub isn’t a fingerspin dimple, is it?

All Rain City yo-yos have a lego compatible stud there, so … no.

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: Deep State: running it unresponsive vs. responsive?