What are you throwing 2024?

Unfortunately tracking says it just left NY. If I went yoyo-less for a few days I bet it would arrive mid week. It’s an Empathy Apathy.

2 Likes

Oh sweet! I never looked into that one too much. I thought it was ti for some reason. That’s gonna be sick.

Watch. You pick that as your one, it falls into the endless abyss that is postal purgatory, gets hot-potatoed around the country, and finally shows up July 21st. And now you’ve forgotten how to yoyo. It’s been three weeks after all. Not worth the risk man! :rofl::rofl::rofl: pick one you already have lol

Speaking of, have you picked your ONE yet?

1 Like

Hahaha I really wanted it to be my “one” but once I saw that it was going to arrive days after the 1st I abandon hope for it. Instead, I have a clear Top Deck arriving tomorrow and that’ll be my “one”.

What’s your “one” again?

2 Likes

Mr. Seth has stated he will not be Participating in ONE July, but will be there for Moral Support playing TWO July (Not a thing…LOL)

4 Likes

That’s right, that’s right, I remember now. It was a fixie and unresponsive for him.

2 Likes

This is what I am NOT Throwing for the next 31 days. Help?

25 Likes

Drape a sheet over it lol.

8 Likes

i might just have to join him on that as i’ve got a mowl highwall coming soon

1 Like

Oh heck yeah! I need to try a top deck, the way everyone talks about it.

2 Likes

How is the Tidehunter? Such a “sTiL” at that price.

3 Likes

Packed along on a quick holiday with the kids. Bit of yoyo Tetris so it all sits nicely in here.

YYF iQ w/ DS gold bearing, 444 and Horizon
DD Assassin v2

21 Likes

This was the first thing I thought. :rofl:

How are you liking the Horizon? :thinking:

1 Like

25 Likes

The Japan Tech FGAL. As close to perfect for what I like as anything I’ve tried.

28 Likes

Some hydrangea steelies!

30 Likes

Orchid with an OD bearing. Is good.

26 Likes

Titanium

4 Likes

Goatout Tuesday tomorrow

21 Likes

Day 2 of One July

25 Likes