What are you throwing 2024?

Found myself gravitating towards these today. The Yoyomaker 3Deep and a One Drop Format C: ver2.

27 Likes

A little ILYY 2WEI action today

33 Likes

Panorama.

31 Likes

What the origin and what fermentation process? I’ve been drinking a locally roasted Ethiopian washed lately. Do you do pour over? (Major coffee nerd here)

4 Likes

this one is a bit of an unknown as the package is in Vietnamese lol.
a coworker went on vacation and brought me back some coffee and a little gravity brewer that I use at work sometimes.

At home I’m drinking Moongoat Mexico Mojito from a local spot near me.
Hand ground by me and brewed with a moka pot.

6 Likes

Moongoat is local to me! Im gonna have to check them out, that coffee sounds delicious

4 Likes

:point_right:t3:Dale:)

26 Likes

I proudly (not really) present the world’s (probably?) one & only : Tri material Motion Accelerated, 7068 body + SS rim + a silicon inner rim!

I got my Accelerated right after its release. I had 2 complains about it at that time:

1. It played a bit “plain” and somehow feels like a brick. Not bad at all, but also not super impressive.
  2. The edge of the rim (not the part that touches your hand, but where it really ends) is knife sharp.
(this edge)

I thought I could live with it, until one day it cut my finger after a snagged bind. Things got bloody.

So I had it sat on the shelf until yesterday… when this idea came into my mind:
what if I silicone the inner grove of the rim?

Like this:

Apparently my execution was garbage. The silicone I had was half dried and I just couldn’t get a smooth & even surface.

However, it plays great now!
It’s powerful like a beast.
The rim doesn’t cut any more.
During play it has a slightly bouncy and hollowed feeling instead of just “brick”
What’s even amazing is there’s almost zero string vibe so it still feels smooth! (it does have C grade level of fingernail vibe tho)

Now I’m wondering what if the silicon is formally replaced by a PC/POM ring…

13 Likes

Maybe try a rubber o-ring?

3 Likes

Shortcut & Edge

20 Likes

Moongoat is great. My local favorite has been Klatch for a while.

4 Likes

Polyform dema!

4 Likes

Still throwing my oak pockEht. Found a giant chicken of the woods today! Eatin’ good tonight!

23 Likes

Recess Firecracker accompanied by some encouraging words from Beth Ditto.

I love the feel of the YYSL Ammo string but I think I’m going to try a thinner string for a minute and see how I like it.

17 Likes

28 Likes

G2 Reaper on the hip today

25 Likes

Today’s throw of choice :slight_smile:

Edit : I’m enjoying this thing so much, that I may need to buy another one lol.

27 Likes

I’m a fan of the Brass one, great for longer combos and working stuff out.

13 Likes

I think ill hold off until the all blacks restock on patreon, doc said he may get some more because they were pretty popular.

3 Likes

Still rockin the Klondike

21 Likes